Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you build Mordekaiser?

Primarily Tank 17 62.96%
Primarily AP/Magic Penetration 6 22.22%
Primarily Attack Damage 4 14.81%
Voters 27 .

[POLL] Mordekaiser Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashbery

06-18-2010

OK so there is a lot of debate as to how Mordekaiser should be built. I personally have had great repeated success as a carrying Tankekaiser, but I am wondering what the general consensus is. Tell me why!

iKickBunnies

06-18-2010

tank all the way

if ur built properly, and good at pulling your ghost within the first person to drop on their team, your a ridiculous threat.

wildfire393

06-18-2010

Neither AP nor AD scale very well with any of his abilities, so the best way to go is tank with Magic Pen and CDR. Yes, the opponent will probably ignore you as you will basically be unkillable, but you will also dish out fairly massive AOE damage and can use your ghost to net a kill on an enemy who would otherwise get away and turn the tide of battle way in your favor.

Also make sure never to get a Warmogg's. HP is not a very useful stat on him.

SyeBlaze

06-18-2010

I have expounded greatly on the subject of tank Mordekaiser (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1032551#post1032551)

Conclusion? It's the best build.

Ekitchi

06-18-2010

No option for "hybrid Tank / Mpen + CDR
Once you are tanky enough you need to keep damage to not be ignored and be useless to your team. No tank actually only build pure tank items, all tanks try to mix tankyness and damage, you want just enough tankyness, to much is useless.
If you mean tank as just enough tankyness and Mpen + CDR (or sunfire capes) for the rest, then tank is good. 100% set on being unkillable, is not as useful.

Carados

06-18-2010

Quote:
Ashbery:
OK so there is a lot of debate as to how Mordekaiser should be built.

And so you add a poll which removes any chance of people actually discussing it?

This community.