Lux/Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loberg97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Heeeellooooo
In your opinion, what hero is funner to play, Nidalee or Lux?
Also, can someone give me other ideas for 3150ip heros that are fun!
Please give me advice!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-21-2011

Every champion is fun to someone, and everyone enjoys different champions. The best we can suggest, especially without knowing what you enjoy, is to say try champions during their free week, and limit your blind purchasing as much as possible.

StraightUpMid

10-22-2011

i would say nidalee is much more fun (for me anyway) but lux is more powerful and can deal a lot more dmg

Turtle Fetish

10-22-2011

Lux has a 24 second kamehameha-esque. Also has a snare for 2 people, slow, shield, and godly passive early game. Really won't be doing any damage late game.
Nidalee on the other hand has a spammable skillshot that hits like a truck. I think it's funny to hit people with the most random shots. Has traps so you can "ward" your lane, a heal that was nerfed but gives a nice a. speed bonus, and much mobility. Does more damage than Lux.

Out of 3150s, I currently like Corki and Kassadin. They both take a bit of practice so you're gonna need to commit to them.

Boonaru

10-22-2011

Nidalee's kit is a lot more diverse. You technically have 2 champions rolled into 1

1. a semi-squishy ranged mana based support with an amazing skillshot poke.

2. a slightly less-squishy energy based melee carry with a cone swipe, a gap closer/maker, and a big hit.

Her ult is the ability to swap between these 2 champions.

Lux is easier to play, and my preference for when I feel like being a bit lazy. As long as I remember to land 1 attack after my abilities hit... and I target my ult well, I usually do very well with her.

Good luck. Hopefully this helps.

PyroskE

10-23-2011

Lux does massive damage late game, i have had her ulti down to 18 seconds with over 1000 dmg.
(Of coruse i was fed) but thats besides the point :P

ProlarBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroskE View Post
Lux does massive damage late game, i have had her ulti down to 18 seconds with over 1000 dmg.
(Of coruse i was fed) but thats besides the point :P
The lowest CD you can have is 24 seconds on Lux's ult.

Jesot

10-24-2011

I hate Nidalee's skill shot . I always run into a Nid when I'm on a squish like Ashe or Annie and that freaking shot takes 50% of my health! Crazy powerful.

DeaD SeVeN

Recruiter

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loberg97 View Post
Heeeellooooo
In your opinion, what hero is funner to play, Nidalee or Lux?
Also, can someone give me other ideas for 3150ip heros that are fun!
Please give me advice!
I hate Nidalee's so i assume she's pretty awesome to play with. That spear hurts like a truck.

Ashan The Wild

10-24-2011

Hey.

I think its a matter of preferance,

Lux can deal a crazy ammount of damage but all of her skills are skillshots, so if you have trouble with your aim or cant predict enemy movements it might be a bit annoying to master. Especially if you're new to the game. If you get used to her you can pretty much crush people with one combo and take half hp out of the whole enemy team with one ult.

Nid is even more tricky, i prefet her when i feel like being a support. Great heal, or at least it used to be and the spear is very deadly if you can master skillshots. Basically a 2 in one champion like somebody said above.

Both are very fun but i recommend trying them out 1st...earning over 3000 IP takes a while and theres nothing more frustrating that wasting it for a champion you might end up avoiding later on.