Graves build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bushviper336

10-21-2011

Ok so this is the first time iv done something like this so bare with me here :S.....

Runes: Flat armp marks, flat armor seals, flat MR glyphs

Masteries: standered 21/0/9

Sum spells: i take flash and exhaust tho w\e you like as long as u have flash might be ok on graves.
Skill lvlup: Q first, E 2nd, W last, and R every 6,11,16

Rotation: Q,E,R,AA repeat when cds are up
i AA most of the time my Q pretty much takes half life on ppl and can just widdle away the rest with one R and a couple of AA.

ok for item build im not gonna go in order here cuz ill explain that type later right now ill show ya what you should have by late game.

Items:
1.Bloodthirster (core)
2.berserker boots (core)
3.phantom blade (core)
4. infinity edge (core)
5.Frozen mallet
6. Madreds bloodrazor or something else if they arent stacking health.....id still go with it if i can afford it if you use E you get 2.1 AS pretty much destroys ppl with how hard graves hits.

Ok so when you start off get dorans bladex2 then try n stay in the lane till you can afford beserker boots. Then its vamp sceptorx2 this will give you enough lifesteal that you should beable to survive lane phase depending on the enemy, and how your playstyle is.... it works for me just fine. Ok now get zeal.....or if you have enough to get BF sword w\o selling either sceptors you can sell one blade if you can get the BF sword after you sold it then work on bloodthirster, but i go for the zeal to make lifestealing alot better.

If you went with zeal first leave that and upgrade it after you get Bloodthirster. Now that you have BT upgrade the zeal to phantom also if you have to start selling the blades if you havnt done so....and start working on the infinity edge. Get the frozen mallet next to stop the lil buggers from running away.
6th and final item for graves is well w\e fits the enemys team comp really with the first 5 you should have over 250 ad with BT stacks so you could get health if your taking a beating alot and just scraping by....or could do madreds if their stacking health i mean i cant really say what i think is the best 6th item for graves.....i like madreds or just keeping a vamp sceptor :/ cause like i said should have over 200ad i rarely get this far in games usually destroying them or their killing us and its over lol.

So hope this helps ppl become better graves players

UnforeseenSkill

10-22-2011

i prefer to buy a phage after my boots, then get my bloodthirster and phantom dancer, then upgrade the phage into a frozen mallet.

I also like to buy an early philosophers stone so that I can spam my Q in lane to get high CS or to play really aggressive. It also gives you more gold per 10 seconds, and by the time I sell it back to the store the gold accumulated usually makes up the difference for selling it anyways. Consider buying one for early game and trying it out

bushviper336

10-23-2011

bump

AnxAlbumxCover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

Here's what I've been doing and it's been working pretty well so far.

Doran's
Doran's
Boots (BF Sword if you can afford it here)
Finish boots or Blood Thirster (Depending on what you did in the above step)
Zeal
IE

Keep going with that. I don't build him that much differently than other Ranged AD carries.

b00who

10-23-2011

for your skill rotation try doing E,Q,R,AA. E gets you closer to land more buck shots on the enemy so you deal more damage to them.
and for my item build i like to start with dorans

1st buy back i get boots1 and 1-2 dorans
then save for BT and boots2
after BT is built start building a PD
once i do that i look at what the enemy team has if they are stacking armor i buy a LW
if they are focusing you i buy GA or a banshees
then build a EI for more damage.

i also like to take flat phy dmg reds and yellows for early game Q Rape.

PandAura

10-23-2011

On graves I personally like to go zerkers -> wriggles -> ie -> pd -> LW. I only get a dorans if I have a healing support, if not start boots/3pots. Apen reds, mp5/lvl yellows, aspd or mr/lvl blues, and flat ad quints. Graves is the only ad carry I play that i get wriggles with every single time because by mid game when its time to do dragon, your steroid will be on 75% of the time while doing dragon, giving your team excellent control. I have yet to make it past buying LW because their team is usually surrendering or defending their nexus by then, but I would go GA for sure as last item.

FaceMellter

10-23-2011

I have played graves in Solo ranked about 40 times now with a 70% win ratio. He has quickly become my most played champ and my most versatile carry. My build is similiar to how I build ashe,
Doran blade x1, Boots, Boots of swiftness, BF Sword, Zeal, Infinity Blade, Vampiric scepter, Phantom dancer, Blood Thirster, Zeal, Giants belt, Frozen Malet, Phantom Dancer.

Snowman741

10-23-2011

i tried building him like i build yorick, rushing tear to build up spamable mana, then build ionian boots to spam buckshot, upgrade to the manamune, grab a brutalizer, then i do a zeal for more movement speed, then BT when the game goes on long enough.

Artamic

10-24-2011

Similar but depending if enemy is tanky or not I sometimes grab black cleaver rather than infinity first... And definitly BC over LW as I already have arpen on my marks

Doowa

10-24-2011

My prefered build so far is:
Long Sword + hp pot
Brut
Zerker boots
Zeal
BF
Def. item og choice
--> upgrading to IE, phantom and ghost (game usually doesn't last this long thou...)