Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your favourite not-OP champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wase

10-22-2011

In dominion i love sion, with his ulti he rocks!
I like too akali with pistolane exatech
And otherwise i love udyr or evelynn playing her fast to catch turrets very quickly

Argotto

10-22-2011

Shaco for sure. Hard not to have fun playing as him in this mode.

CadaverConjurer

10-22-2011

Fiddlesticks for sure.

BigDaddyDelish

10-22-2011

Riven/Xerath are my big 2. So much fun to play as, I really love the flow of their playstyles and they are just so god **** good on Dominion.

Nocturne takes a very close 3rd though, he's also amazingly awesome to play as.

Lolkoopa

10-22-2011

I love playing MF and Cass!

arequero

10-22-2011

Pantheon. Q low CD a CC a good E that can be combined with the stun and a ult that stop the other team from taking poits

InglouriousCobb

Recruiter

10-22-2011

Urgot. Great with defending or attacking. Really fun to use his ult. on champs trying to capture a point, pulls them into the turret then hit them with slow.

TouchinMyself

10-22-2011

Quote:
CadaverConjurer:
Fiddlesticks for sure.

This. Fiddle may not be OP but against the right team he is so much fun, especially defending. Hide in a bush and wait for them to try and take the point, Ult in, silence then terrify/drain one for super easy kills.

Had a game where me and kennen stayed top and wrecked them hard. Both ults at once with his stuns and my silence/terrify we went 2v4 twice and won.

lbgsloan

10-22-2011

Quote:
Akumalakai:
EVE EVE EVE.

Everything that FloppiWang said had me nodding like a mad man. Shes built for Dominion.

EDIT: Just played a game. 17/4/9 on an AP build. 1458 was the score, 665 objective, 793 combat.

Wait. Hold up. Time out. You're telling me there are Eve players who actually help their team instead of ninja-capping and being useless all game? Next you're going to tell me you play Yi and actually contribute to fights instead of running around trying to cap their mid all game.

Anyway, I really like Maokai. His ult can actually be used to full effectiveness on Dominion, and it's a pretty good ult when people have to fight under it or lose the point.

Vydelar

10-22-2011

AP/cdr nasus. He's starting to become known, but there are people that still think it's a stupid build. I've been flatlined by graves a lot though cause his dash takes him from the edge of my E range to firing range >_>