Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buy ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youthere

10-21-2011

Quote:
Gietjr:
Meh, rich people dont do their own gardening, dont clean their own house. Rich people dont do things they dont want to do, they pay other people to do it.

Ive got way too much money on my hands, and money really isnt that hard for me to make lol. I dont want to grind through elo hell for the 5th time now. Ive already been gold before I just want to get there again.

If you got up to 1500+ Elo and went back down to Elo hell five times now, maybe that's where you should be. Not trying to be a ****, or anything, but I mean... five times?

infirma elegit

10-21-2011

Quote:
Dschinghis Khan:
Go buy skins, they boost the player's skill. True Story.

I lol'd.

Gietjr

10-21-2011

Quote:
youthere:
If you got up to 1500+ Elo and went back down to Elo hell five times now, maybe that's where you should be. Not trying to be a ****, or anything, but I mean... five times?

peoples elo fluctuate all the time, ive been between 1600 and 1300 all last season.. all this season. You dont just get to a certain point and keep going up forever lol.

youthere

10-21-2011

Quote:
Gietjr:
peoples elo fluctuate all the time, ive been between 1600 and 1300 all last season.. all this season. You dont just get to a certain point and keep going up forever lol.

Slight misunderstanding on my part I suppose, I don't think most people would consider than Elo hell per sey.

MadFaction

10-21-2011

Can you imagine how much money Riot would make if they actually sold ELO boosts? ie: gain 200 ELO for 540 RP? It would only take people 1-2 days to sink their ELO again, then they could spend more money!!!!

We need a red to come look at this thread!