High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

01-28-2012

I play AD, but I'll give AP ez a try once I get better at his ult :P

Nekrogen

01-30-2012

Bamp.

Tourney tonight at 9 EST!

Nekrogen

01-30-2012

darn queue times >_>. Tourney games next!

EDIT: Learning AD shaco... lmfao

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Question !

Do you ever pair up or make teams to que with? Or is it monstly solo que? Cus I really enjoyed our match a few days ago and would REALLY love to play with you again

2nd Question:

What tourney o.o

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

make a 5 man at a high enough ELo and you will 100% face one of 3 teams if they are queueing too

Nekrogen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBovine View Post
Question !

Do you ever pair up or make teams to que with? Or is it monstly solo que? Cus I really enjoyed our match a few days ago and would REALLY love to play with you again

2nd Question:

What tourney o.o
Just tune in and the info should be there . I'll probably shoutcast Innovation Gamers vs. Miku League Baby initially because we have bye.

Kedali

01-30-2012

I'm watching the stream, and there's one guy who is relatively quiet and seems to know what he's talking about and is providing useful commentary, and another guy who is loud and not saying anything useful and is annoying as ****. Sadly, to hear the one who is providing good information, I have to have it loud enough that the annoying guy is super loud.

Edit: Am I bugged or something and somehow getting two different audio streams? It's like these two guys have no idea the other is talking.. they just keep talking over each other.

Nekrogen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedali View Post
I'm watching the stream, and there's one guy who is relatively quiet and seems to know what he's talking about and is providing useful commentary, and another guy who is loud and not saying anything useful and is annoying as ****. Sadly, to hear the one who is providing good information, I have to have it loud enough that the annoying guy is super loud.

Edit: Am I bugged or something and somehow getting two different audio streams? It's like these two guys have no idea the other is talking.. they just keep talking over each other.
Heh, I was providing extra remarks. I wasn't the one streaming it or commentating on it. Sorry if my remarks weren't useful, I was just watching it and saying what was on my mind :P

If you wish to see the official spectator stream, visit http://www.twitch.tv/national_esl1

Aehron

01-30-2012

5 revives, AWWW YEAH.

Aetherion1234567

01-30-2012

Yes Nekrogen, you indeed scream like a little girl. The littlest girl I have ever heard screaming while playing Dominion. XP

Edit: If it makes you feel any better, I haven't listened to that many little girls streaming Dominion.