High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tale Feather

01-19-2012

Your Streams are Superior on the fact they have Nightwish Tracks in there alone.

Bonabon

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Thanks for watching guys. Guess I'm not such a good Vayne after all XD

Lots of Urgot ownage though.
My favorite part was at the very end when you commented on FDru's (or was it Feedski ... can't remember, some F name) Ryze reaching the point of OP, and ZaberZ responded with something like, "How? He has no AP."

I was like, "Can't tell if trolling or just not familiar with Ryze."

Also FDru/Feedski's raging in that last game was pretty funny. xD

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
My favorite part was at the very end when you commented on FDru's (or was it Feedski ... can't remember, some F name) Ryze reaching the point of OP, and ZaberZ responded with something like, "How? He has no AP."

I was like, "Can't tell if trolling or just not familiar with Ryze."

Also FDru/Feedski's raging in that last game was pretty funny. xD
The very last game? Or last night, when I got drunk? I played the raging up a bit for leblanc. :P

Sauron

01-19-2012

Quote:
I'm pretty sure ZaberZ was referencing that Void Staff and spell vamp items have +AP on them.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I'm pretty sure ZaberZ was referencing that Void Staff and spell vamp items have +AP on them.
Are you saying void staff wasn't a good choice? You guys built MR.

Bonabon

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
The very last game? Or last night, when I got drunk? I played the raging up a bit for leblanc. :P
It was Nekro's last game. You were playing Ryze and raging about how you were against their 5-man premade with a duo-queue and some pubs, lol.

FDru

01-19-2012

I remember that. Especially the part where they were ahead by like 150 points and he was complaining that it was unfair. lol

DG TheFeedski

01-19-2012

Quote:
It was Nekro's last game. You were playing Ryze and raging about how you were against their 5-man premade with a duo-queue and some pubs, lol.
Yeah, I get angry when i'm drunk. But that was unfair. lol. Totally unfair.

Nekrogen

01-19-2012

still goin!

Sauron

01-19-2012

Ya now we're stuck in queue. We should be sticking to simulatenous solo when the stream is up. We get way better matches with short queues. Who cares if ZaberZ is losing elo (hueheuhue).