High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

10-22-2011

bump

Nekrogen

10-22-2011

playin a bit of solo queue

Nekrogen

10-22-2011

Time to blow some people up with kassadin >

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Why aren't we playing together?

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Watching the stream right now; pretty entertaining stuff.

Unfortunately, your mic has crazy-distortion. It's insanely loud and it sounds amped, so stop digitally amping it.

@playstyle: You're way better than I am, but you missed a ****load of CS. You're about 400g down from where you could be just in the first 4 mins.

Nekrogen

10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
Watching the stream right now; pretty entertaining stuff.

Unfortunately, your mic has crazy-distortion. It's insanely loud and it sounds amped, so stop digitally amping it.

@playstyle: You're way better than I am, but you missed a ****load of CS. You're about 400g down from where you could be just in the first 4 mins.
Yeah theres something wrong with my audio codecs, i turn it down constantly but it keeps going back up for whatever reason.

I miss the CS bot lane simply for the sake of pushing it. I am trying to improve that however by spamming and getting the last hit it as well. It's actually a lot harder to get used to forcibly pushing the lane all the time than in SR while getting all the CS.

Forbiddian

10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Yeah theres something wrong with my audio codecs, i turn it down constantly but it keeps going back up for whatever reason.

I miss the CS bot lane simply for the sake of pushing it. I am trying to improve that however by spamming and getting the last hit it as well. It's actually a lot harder to get used to forcibly pushing the lane all the time than in SR while getting all the CS.

It is much more challenging to cs in Dominion compared to SR. Minions do more damage and have more hps, so hitting the last sliver is much harder, but considering your Elo, and the fact that you play solo bot, that was pretty bad >.<.

Tip: It's more like csing under the tower on SR than normal csing. You can watch the individual swings of the super minions and the individual shots from the ranged minions instead of going by timing. For instance, you can know that like the minion will survive another 3 ranged hits and 1 super strike, so you know you have to auto+Q it after one volley.

If you try to go just by timing, you'd never get that cs.

Nekrogen

10-22-2011

Playing OMGPOP while we wait for an hour long queue -.-

Nekrogen

10-22-2011

Had to go on a smurf, but we finally got a game lol

Kakinator

Recruiter

10-22-2011

good game, absolutely wrecked them... poor souls. Your pirate looks.... like those lego technic guys