High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

10-31-2011

Wow... That Anivia missing all her Q detonations and a few comboes? Does she have lag or what the hell is she doing?

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Wow... That Anivia missing all her Q detonations and a few comboes? Does she have lag or what the hell is she doing?
I'm pretty used to dodging skill shots, so I'm not particularly suprised. However she did a number with her e and did ok with pushing compared to a lot of people I've faced bottom.

Elealar

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
I'm pretty used to dodging skill shots, so I'm not particularly suprised. However she did a number with her e and did ok with pushing compared to a lot of people I've faced bottom.
By Q detonations, I'm especially referring to the Qs she aimed at your creeps. She could've pushed twice as hard in the early game by simply detonating on the creepline but for whatever reason she let the projectile fly over every time. And that one time she had you at a direct trajectory before the first neutralization of her turret she pre-detonated; same with few shots on Pantheon.

Was just asking 'cause I play a lot of Anivia and those are the kinds of issues I have when playing with 200+ ms latency (e.g. on NA realm); it's really hard to time the detonations accurately especially if you have to predict movement of a champ. Figured maybe the player is a foreigner or something and latency is causing those (it seemed a rather constant issue).

TouchinMyself

10-31-2011

Keep up the good work. Show them fools how its done. God i hate a good ryze sooooooooooo much.

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
By Q detonations, I'm especially referring to the Qs she aimed at your creeps. She could've pushed twice as hard in the early game by simply detonating on the creepline but for whatever reason she let the projectile fly over every time. And that one time she had you at a direct trajectory before the first neutralization of her turret she pre-detonated; same with few shots on Pantheon.

Was just asking 'cause I play a lot of Anivia and those are the kinds of issues I have when playing with 200+ ms latency (e.g. on NA realm); it's really hard to time the detonations accurately especially if you have to predict movement of a champ. Figured maybe the player is a foreigner or something and latency is causing those (it seemed a rather constant issue).
Possibly, I'll check the replay and see if she had any sort of latency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Keep up the good work. Show them fools how its done. God i hate a good ryze sooooooooooo much.
Thank you

iRandomDominion

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Thank you for your feedback

As I explained in stream, Mana/lvl Quints will equal flat mana quints at lvl 9 (since by lvl 18 mana/lvl gives double over the flat), so flat mana is used to give early game dominance over better players. I have considered both heavily, but flat mana is just too good to pass up. Like I said, quints are purely preference, but I prefer flat mana and that's my final stance on that.

Unfortunately I'm getting impossibly long queue times, so I'm just wandering around the forums while I wait (friends got a game and are playing against a bunch of high elos QQQQQQQQQQ).
Ah you are right, Im dumb, for some reason when I did the math for 4.17 x 3 (level) x 3 (quints) I ended up multiplying the resulting amount (37.53) x 3 again for no reason and ended up thinking you would get 112.59 starting mana with those runes as opposed to the 112.5 from flat mana, so I thought they broke even at 3 but you are correct they break even at 9 my bad.

Though you should update your Ryze guide that you have on this forum cause you use different runes yourself than the ones you wrote about!

Anyway keep it up and ignore my dumbness on the previous post lol, mustve been tired when I did that sillyness.

Huniz

10-31-2011

qqwweeeqeqqqqqqq
"sorry Shen"

Edgarion

10-31-2011

Nice game, was pretty **** close. If you want add me in-game, I'm always down for playing with good players.

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huniz View Post
qqwweeeqeqqqqqqq
"sorry Shen"
XD, yeah personally that was a pretty big turning point of the game and I fudged up due to that kind of an error >_>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgarion View Post
Nice game, was pretty **** close. If you want add me in-game, I'm always down for playing with good players.
Yeah it was close. I'm probably going to play a couple games with my girlfriend for now, but I'll be back on later.

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

Back in business. 20 minute queues make me sad, but I finally got 1!