High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

10-30-2011

buuump

BeepBeepIamAjeep

10-30-2011

1 frame each 2 seconds is not that fun

Nekrogen

10-30-2011

Sorry, Roommates downloading stuff probably =/. I'm adjusting the bitrate to compensate.

Nekrogen

10-30-2011

Uploading videos to youtube would do it... Sorry viewers, I'll stop uploading after I get just one on youtube lol.

Nekrogen

10-30-2011

Created a Youtube channel with some of my closer and more educational games. I've included the link in the original post, so you can go check it out

Playing some more games tonight.

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

Kickin it into overdrive! Bump :P

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

bump

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

bumpity

iRandomDominion

10-31-2011

Free bump.

EDIT: Bleh, Im dumb, fail math by mistake ignore that u,u

Hope it helps out and keep it up, love the stream!

Btw thanks to watching your stream and the tips you give Ive managed to have such a good win ratio in this account that Im currently playing with/against lvl 30 teams and Im only lvl 7!

Nekrogen

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRandomDominion View Post
Free bump.

Btw I wanted to let you know something that might help you stomp even more.

Last time I checked your profile you were using Flat Mana Quints for Ryze.

The thing is, if you have the IP its better that you actually get Mana / Level Quints and start using them in your Dominion games instead because those runes break even at lvl 3, which is the starting level of Dominion!

So by using per level quints you will actually start with the same mana as before (actually a wee bit more) and get more per level.

Hope it helps out and keep it up, love the stream!

Btw thanks to watching your stream and the tips you give Ive managed to have such a good win ratio in this account that Im currently playing with/against lvl 30 teams and Im only lvl 7!
Thank you for your feedback

As I explained in stream, Mana/lvl Quints will equal flat mana quints at lvl 9 (since by lvl 18 mana/lvl gives double over the flat), so flat mana is used to give early game dominance over better players. I have considered both heavily, but flat mana is just too good to pass up. Like I said, quints are purely preference, but I prefer flat mana and that's my final stance on that.

Unfortunately I'm getting impossibly long queue times, so I'm just wandering around the forums while I wait (friends got a game and are playing against a bunch of high elos QQQQQQQQQQ).