High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veztai

10-27-2011

Darn it, you're not in a game, lol
I'll go get a snack... and hope for the best by the time I get back,

Edit: Oh nice, you're in a game, :O
Snacks make everything better!!

Moo 777

10-27-2011

The more I think about it the more right I think you are about Catalyst over any armor. Obviously the regen/sustain and bonus mana are key, probably more than a bit of damage reduction right off the bat.

Plus Yorick's harass is actually magic damage on initial cast, so armor isn't perfect vs. him anyway.

Good call.

ExzileForgotten

10-27-2011

Seems to have cleared up GL in this match! Im glad to see some dominion streaming. I've been thinking it would make for more entertaining streams!

ExzileForgotten

10-27-2011

dat queue time

brbpoopedmypants

10-27-2011

I don't think it's all that high elo because I was in a game with you yesterday.

You did play a good ryze. He counters a lot of champs that are very prominent in dominion so he's a good choice.

Veztai

10-27-2011

Woah, you listen to Avantasia too?! :O
Excellent!

Nekrogen

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brbpoopedmypants View Post
I don't think it's all that high elo because I was in a game with you yesterday.

You did play a good ryze. He counters a lot of champs that are very prominent in dominion so he's a good choice.
I queue with lower elo players to get games :P but yeah I remember you.

That last game was INTENSE!!! OMG haven't had that much fun in a while. Thanks for watching, gonna take care of some business, but I'll be back real soon!

Moo 777

10-27-2011

I didn't watch your stream while I played you. Heck yeah that was intense.

Curse you for beating my Yorick Lane! I've beat every other Ryze soundly. Well played sir

I'm crazy lucky I had good teammates who used my ult well. Very good match. I'll learn to 1v1 you someday... someday...

Nekrogen

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo 777 View Post
I didn't watch your stream while I played you. Heck yeah that was intense.

Curse you for beating my Yorick Lane! I've beat every other Ryze soundly. Well played sir

I'm crazy lucky I had good teammates who used my ult well. Very good match. I'll learn to 1v1 you someday... someday...
Yeah you had really good teammates, Mailius and I queue fairly frequently and I know hes awesome and I play against that Pantheon a lot too (hes really good). Good to finally see you in game and welcome to the big leagues :P

Moo 777

10-27-2011

I did have very good teammates. Mailius as Cass and that Panth were really great, and I've had ImCoolerOnline as Jax before and he's also amazing. Going to be a blast to play with more excellent people in the future.

I definitely think that match had some of the up-and-coming awesome people to watch

GG and see you again soon, hopefully on the Green side for me!