Zug, the Juggernaut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Honestly, this was the first ever concept I came up with. Like...the main reason I got into this. o.O

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zug, the Juggernaut

Passive: Ryloxian Wrath: (Innate) Zug gains fury as he auto-attacks (5 fury per hit) and as he is hit (1 rage per hit) , the fury decaying by 10 over time after 10 seconds of being out of combat every second after. Depending on percentage of fury gained, Zug gains bonuses:
At 50% fury, Zug adds a fracturing effect that deal an additional 20+(Lvlx5) physical damage and slows enemies hit by 10% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
At 75% fury, Zug gains 2% of his health as additional attack damage and armour.
At 100% fury, Zug's next skill is empowered by rage, having a bonus added onto the main effect. Zug's fury will be reduced to 0 after skill usage.

Q: Wrecking Ball: Zug tosses his ball-and-chain down into the ground in target location, stunning any who are caught under and dealing physical damage, with targets around that will be knocked up and dealt physical damage. While the ball’s on the ground, Zug gains movement speed, but is anchored to the radius around the ball. If Zug picks up the ball, the ability’s cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds and can move freely again. At 100% fury, the radius of Knockup and Stun are expanded.

Quote:
Cooldown: 21/19/17/15/13
Range:700
Radius of anchor: 700
Radius of Knockup AoE: 300 (500 when enraged)
Radius of Stun AoE: 200 (300 when enraged)
Physical Damage (Knockup radius): 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.5 per Attack Damage)
Physical Damage (Stun radius): 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.0 per Attack Damage)
Stun Duration: 2 seconds
Movement Speed Bonus: 20% Movement
W: Rhino Skin (Toggle): Zug’s muscles tighten or harden, increasing his armour or attack damage. When toggled, Zug will lose 5 bonus attack damage per second, adding it to armour. Toggled again will reverse the process back into attack damage. At 100% fury, Zug gains the stat bonus in both stats for 5 seconds.
Quote:
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Stat Bonus Max: 40/50/60/70/80
E: Wild Arc: Zug spins wildly, smacking any enemies nearby with his flails for light damage every half-second. Zug can not move when using Wild Arc. Can be used again during use to cancel. At 100% fury, each time Zug deals damage, targets hit have their armor reduced.
Quote:
Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8 seconds
Duration: 2/3/4/5/6 seconds
Radius of AoE: 350
Physical Damage: 15/30/45/60/75 (+.6 per Attack Damage)
Armor Reduction: 20/30/40/50/60
R: Enraged Stampede: Zug charges forward in a straight line while gaining speed (8/14/20% per second), ignoring unit collision and knocking back and dealing damage to all targets hit. Charge ends when end of line is reached, Zug runs into impassable terrain, or is hit by CC. Cannot be cancelled manually. At 100% rage, Zug gores the first champion he comes into contact with is gored and is suppressed to go along with Zug on his horn. As he knocks back other units, the gored champion is dealt an additional 25/50/75 (+.5 per movement speed) physical damage. If Zug crashes into terrain with someone on his horn, physical damage is dealt again and the gored champion is freed, but stunned for 1 second.
Quote:
Range: 1000/1500/2000
Cooldown: 15/13/11 seconds
Physical Damage: 50/100/150(+.5 per movement speed)

Quote:
Health: 450 (+100)
Attack Damage: 60 (+4)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.1%)
Range: 200
Health Regen: 7.75 (+.9)
Armour: 16.5 (+4.8)
Magic Resist: 30 (+0)
Mov. Speed: 320

Tags: Melee, Pusher, Tank

Quotes
Upon Selection:
- Stay out of my way!
Movement/Attacking:
- Zug Rush.
- Stampede!
- Unstoppable!
- Stack ‘em up, knock ‘em down.
- Who’s first?
- Stay outta my way…
Taunt:
- Don’t you know who I am?!
Joke:
- What did the grape say when the rhino stepped on it? Nothing, it just let out a little whine.
Ultimate:
- Get out of my way!
- Incoming!
- Here I come!
Dance: Tunak Tunak Tun

Skins:
Classic Zug: Primal looking, humanoid rhino heavily armored with ‘rhino skin’ armor and a mere loincloth. Ball and Chain is just a vine holding a big rock.
Vandal Zug (Think Rocksteady from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with a literal wrecking ball).
Blue Zug (Blue Rhino propane tank chain with fire particles and horn on fire).
Guardian Zug (Golden armour similar to “Rhox” MtG card as drawn by Mark Zug (main inspiration for champ name) with a spiked club at the end of the chain).
Z.U.G. (Ultimate Marvel’s R.H.I.N.O., sans head. Morning Star-like flail.)

Story:
A mostly unknown biome, the Kumungu Jungle is home to a host of animals, all of which endure a harsh life fighting tooth and nail to merely survive. Mainly described as the ‘origin’ of the Bestial Huntress Nidalee, the Kumungu Jungle holds other secrets. A herd of Rylox (a horned grey-skinned humanoid race) claims a great portion of the jungle as their own. Among their ranks is a rash, yet hardy male called Zug. A natural born warrior, Zug has been called “the Juggernaut” by his fellow Rylox, affectionally so because of his indomitable will and thick hide. He fashioned his weapon, a simple ball-and-chain, by tying dense stones of the Jungle together with the broad vines found in the tree.
Zug decided to join the League after hearing of Nidalee’s accomplishments there. A close childhood friend, Zug wishes to fight alongside the infamous huntress in hopes of proving his strength to all of Runeterra.

“Once you get him started, he won’t stop until something gets crushed or smashed.”
- Nidalee

JiYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

I like the new mechanic in the Q and the stat reduction in W but free HP regen would be too much lane sustain and his R range is ridiculous

ElementSteel

10-21-2011

If you're talkin' Endurance, that's gonna give him 69 health at most. As for the range of the ult, that's just barely over double Cait's Q range...I didn't think that was that long honestly. Besides, he could just run headfirst into something he doesn't want to because you can't stop the charge.

EpicFrogNinja

10-30-2011

You should add the team role that he fits in.

Enicidemi

10-30-2011

Numbers need balancing (the heal perrceent base and ult cd) . Otherrwise, an interesting idea, clearly well thought out.

What happens if you ult while tethered? O.o

ElementSteel

10-30-2011

I figured that I'd need to rebalance numbers. I'm not sure I want to make Enraged Stampede to be more spammable though. If that would be the case, people would just use it to get from point A to point B faster, perhaps too fast.

As for when tethered, I was thinking it wouldn't be able to be used, like say grayed out (A la Morg's Soul Shackles or Kat's Death Lotus) when Wrecking Ball is on the ground.

Senkaroku

04-12-2012

OMG GUESS HAT I MADE A BERSERK TOO http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post21834807

Terratr0n

04-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1806561
hehe, you should search the forums to see if a juggernaut has been done
good stuff.... very VERY similar....

Leo Tomita

04-19-2012

thats funny!! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=marcus

3 JUGGERNAUTS??!?!!?!

ElementSteel

04-19-2012

Urgh...so much for being unique. =.=

I've had Zug here for much longer...get left in obscurity because of the ever-flowing front page, and when someone brings up something bloody similar, they're welcomed with praise. ACK, I can't stand it...