Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Development Timeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BerserkInferno

10-21-2011

Dang, Just found out that I came in right after kali was released

rip11

10-21-2011

We are still waiting for two features, which were announced at the LoL Beta start:

Saving Replays and Observer Mode

AychAychAych

10-21-2011

I remember joining when Shen was being released but it just hit me how long ago that was.

UberTacticool

10-21-2011

i remember the first game i played in closed beta. i had just recieved my key and played teemo. i thought PD's where like butterflys in dota so i just stacked them. it was a practice game with a friend who had got his key a few weeks before so i learned fairly early the ins and outs of the game. i used to dominate games with veigar with scores like 30/2/5.

oh how i miss those days.

also inc. surprise party fiddle. riot doesnt know it yet cause its a surprise for them... i may have just spoiled it though.

Mythoclast

10-21-2011

Quote:
CBattles6:
This is time better spent on other things.

This IS the other things. So you are correct. I like an easy way to see champion release order and to see when I started. Pretty cool.

Lord Lucifer

10-21-2011

nice timeline! lets have nine tail out to celebrate ur birthday! xD

EyesToTheSoul

10-21-2011

I've always wanted to see a timeline of this game. I started playing LoL 2 weeks after the release of 1 of my favorite champions, Orianna. I had an instant liking of her. I released why she was free that week now. Perfect time to arrive I guess.

Thanks riot.

3Tears

10-21-2011

shows me that udyr SINCE 2009 have only 2 skins
WTF

Soedan

10-21-2011

I started around the time Vladimir was released myself after reading a letter on a DotA site by Pendragon inviting players to try LoL.

Memerto

10-21-2011

nice thing riot, now where u put magma chamber?