Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Development Timeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Concerto

Recruiter

10-21-2011

44 new champs, that probably means there's 45 right?

Sylvantos

Recruiter

10-21-2011

Hard to believe I started playing a week before Akali came out. Garen free week ftw.

Atari

10-21-2011

Can we also get a timeline of what's to come?

gr8james

Recruiter

10-21-2011

reminds me of the beginnig of the game gj with the game its getting so good started small and unknown and now you say league and every one is like hey you play gj riot cangrats lov you guy keep it up

darkjak

10-21-2011

Oh look, there was a time when Riot actually cared about Twisted Treeline Map

MexicanPowa

Recruiter

10-21-2011

And this is not over yet guys, keep the hard work on it

soylent

10-21-2011

Just realized I didn't play for almost exactly 1 year. Stopped when Garen came out and started again when Vayne came out.

44 champs, 1 map, no spectator map. Dota 2 will start with like 120 Champs and lots of game modes. Riot has a lot of work ahead to stay in the competition, new skins and champs that are simply a mix of 2-3 old ones won't keep the players very long.

Still hoping the new rivals will make LoL even better.

IS186afbf367d955

10-21-2011

I think the webteam should have worked on a replay manager website or at least fixing the current knowledge pages instead of creating a useless page that will be left outdated anyway.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

10-21-2011

So what I learned is Riot releases 1 map and 1 useful feature per year. Man setting that bar sky-high aren't we?

Argent Shaman

10-21-2011

Release Notes 1.0.0.61 – 11/30/2009
-Flash Range reduced to 450 from 1000

Oh man, I remember this change, it was a huge hit to flash. The timeline brings back a lot of memories, now it just needs the patch notes in there from beta cause a lot of things changed during beta for the game as well.

~Argent