League of Legends Development Timeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex92692

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Love it, love it, love it! I've always wanted to know the chronology of champion release. Now I do, Thanks Riot!

House AD

10-21-2011

Thanks so much for making this! As one of those nerds who actually has at one point or the other read through almost every single set of patch notes in the wiki just out of curiosity, I find this much more refined and a little easier to navigate

And of course, congratulations on two years; hopefully there will be many more to come. You guys are the only ones I really see trying to add fresh new concepts to what I'd always considered a stagnant and slowly fading genre until finding LoL.

abC TowN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

The days when you could use Ashe's Volley and kill someone in 1 hit!!! <3 good days!

SoLunAether

10-21-2011

I love the timeline! Might I suggest adding Pendragon's announcement from a few months ago stating the size of the player-base/number of (active?) accounts? I've been wanting to look at the thread revealing those numbers again, and I just think that that milestone of an announcement would be a wonderful addition to the timeline.

idyemyhairbrown

10-21-2011

I dont think this timeline is right. Pretty sure Tryndamere was already out when I began playing in June 2009

Ther InGal

10-21-2011

You forgot to add: Feb 07, Riot Games got sold to Tencent. Suddenly, no 3150 champion was released... EVER again.

thebunnyhunter

10-21-2011

i like this idea, i was wondering when some champs got introduced

Xedrox

10-21-2011

its be better if u guys stop looking in the past and actually focus on future updates

magical twinquie

10-21-2011

BTW in really exitec for the nine tales fox i hope we see pic and hint son

Caelumn

10-21-2011

Makes me nostalgic about when I first started playing :'(