Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Development Timeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vurtuso

10-24-2011

You guys have forgotten pantheon i believe he came out in a double champion release with Gragas. Where is he :O

Filipexv

10-24-2011

Wow Nice

Chubo5

10-24-2011

udyr skin plz

FABIOForever

10-24-2011

Quote:
Fox P McCloud:
10/27/2009-3/14/2010....the era in which League of Legends truly could be called "League of Legends: Battle of the Fates".

I sometimes wish they had an "experience old Twisted Fate" patch cycle where you could play as the old style TF in normal games.

Experience old broken champions patch cycle:

Twisted Fate

- Reverted gold card to AoE damage, stun.
- Reverted global teleport to 30 second CD.
- Reverted ult to global enemy slow.

Twitch

- Players will now get the proper minimum 20 kills per match (anything less and you will be branded a noob Twitch) with an average of 30.

Dragonk

10-25-2011

Lmao I gotta say this is really a stroll down memory lane, I liked the timeline a lot (give that guy a medal). Happy 2 year anniversary.

Jaraju

10-31-2011

ummm... u guys forgot to mention March 2010 - Banning of SEA players from the US server. :P

Shanus

Recruiter

10-31-2011

Nocturne before nerf is SOOOOOOO good!