Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Development Timeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ult

Recruiter

10-21-2011

Wow, i didnt really know how long ive been playing or all of the things ive seen change in the game. Ive been enlightened

Cement Truck

10-21-2011

This is amazing, I had no idea how many of the champions I play regularly were only added within a few months (started playing in mid-August).

Ult

Recruiter

10-21-2011

Quote:
I Know Karate:
Wow, i didnt really know how long ive been playing or all of the things ive seen change in the game. Ive been enlightened

Oh yeah, ive been playing since the release of xin.

darksaintx

10-21-2011

they should put how the mac client was shut down because that affected alot of people

dontworryurnext

10-21-2011

Now if only they included the times they had server issues then they would have a much more accurate timeline!

silverghost1

Recruiter

10-21-2011

ha i started playing when around caityln was released...oh my god caitlyn lol

RainieDaze

10-21-2011

i read the title and was like...

"No way, they are giving out a definitive timeline for the things they have not yet released."

Let down.

Though, i must say you have grown up very nicely. Keep up the good work riot.

Kureyami

10-21-2011

Now i know when i started playing March something!

Pepperpwni

10-21-2011

I couldn't remember when I started playing, but I knew it was around the time Brand was released. Thanks for clearing up something 5 minutes on Google would have solved!

l337matt

10-21-2011

This is really really neat! I liked being able to see the order and when things were added/changed. Looking at it all on a timeline like this makes it seem like it barely took any time at all.
I started playing when Renekton was new, and I never realized that was pretty much the start of this year. I was also surprised that it was only about 8 or 9 weeks after that that Lee Sin was released, and this is surprising to me since Lee Sin was the first champ I bought on release 'cause I was feeling more confident about my playing ability by that time. But only two months? Hell, I'm still learning to play better and better every day and now I've been playing for 10 months!

Very cool Riot. And congratulations on all your success. I would love it if you kept this timeline up-to-date, adding more things for every patch and major addition.