i demand hot guy skins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soul Cloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
I never denied that it wasn't in the old testament.
My point is you're ignoring God's word.
It very obviously has sentiments of anti-homosexuality, of which, you say there are none.
The bible is not Gods words, the bible was written around 50-100 years after the death of Jesus. Also the authors are not even known, they were written in different languages and have been translated hundreds of times, some of the original scripts are even lost.
I, as a rational believer am proud to say that i am blessed enough to understand that the bible is not to be taken literally and that it does has it's flaw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
I have done nothing of the sort. And you just have. Under your definition, you broke one, not I.
And the commandment you are thinking of in particular, speaks of wrongful use of his name. Which I have not done either.
And the morals he set clearly indicate anti-homosexuality. You're just picking and choosing what to believe in, God does not believe in people like you.
God doesn't believe in what he loves and created?
Who woulda thunk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lockpickEMD

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcannon View Post
Other things the old testament states:
- Eating shellfish is an abomination.
- If a child disobeys a parent's orders, they shall be stoned to death
- Touching a dead pig's skin(What footballs are made of, and bacon) is an abomination.

What Jesus says about homosexuality:
-

Just another gaymer here. Would like some tango Udyr, shirtless Graves, and some sexy Tryndamere.
Nice of you to ignore all of the stories about how homosexuality is a sin. It is even mentioned in the new testament.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Snorunt

Senior Member

10-23-2011

@dynastyfreak


Premise 1: Everything in the Bible is true
Premise 2: The bible is true because it was written by God.
Premise 3: God exists because it says so in the bible
Conclusion: God exists, and the bible is unarguably true.

The problem here is that the premises all assume the truth of the conclusion. This begs the question and ends up making the argument cyclical.

Many religious arguments end up being cyclical like this, and therefore they are invalid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karats

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Bahahahahaha I started reading the first couple pages, went to page 50.


God and Homosexuality, What. The. Heck!?

xDDD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lockpickEMD

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Soul View Post
The bible is not Gods words, the bible was written around 50-100 years after the death of Jesus. Also the authors are not even known, they were written in different languages and have been translated hundreds of times, some of the original scripts are even lost.
I, as a rational believer am proud to say that i am blessed enough to understand that the bible is not to be taken literally and that it does has it's flaw.
You are not rational at all if you do not see His word for what it is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soul Cloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey10pts View Post
Bahahahahaha I started reading the first couple pages, went to page 50.


God and Homosexuality, What. The. Heck!?

xDDD
Didn't really surprise me. d:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
Nice of you to ignore all of the stories about how homosexuality is a sin. It is even mentioned in the new testament.
There's so many controversies in your statement. There are SO many "rules" in the old and new testaments that society today chooses to ignore. For some insane reason one of them isn't homosexuality.

I don't remember the last time homosexuals directly influenced you in any way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soul Cloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
You are not rational at all if you do not see His word for what it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY

That is you, you're welcome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-23-2011

To all the bible freaks here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

related.