i demand hot guy skins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxess

03-10-2013

;D

Jinxess

03-10-2013

;D

M the Vindicator

03-10-2013

Debonair Jayce, Giant Enemy Crabgot, Rugged Garen... What more could you ask for?

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bérnkastel View Post
...seeing as i'm a gay guy, i won't even go into the sexism...I DEMAND FANSERVICE.
Instead of impotently and impatiently demanding to have a vague skin idea handed to you, take steps to get what you envision. First, have a clear idea what it is you want, and then if you don't have the artistic or computer operating talent, either learn the skills needed to make the skin yourself or work on finding an artist who is able and willing to help.

Your alleged sexual preference is what you use to garner attention. The point itself is whether or not there is sexism (that's sexual bias). You spent more time focusing on the female skins than the male ones in your post, which makes sense because by your statements I can only assume you are sexist- choosing to view women as sexual objects because of your refusal to accept rejection and move on, convincing yourself that you must be homosexual rather than facing the truth which is that you haven't met the type of woman who interests you.But ANYway...

As a male secure in his sexuality, I have no problem at all with males with little clothing (like Pantheon, Tryndamere, Lee sin, Alistar, Mundo, Fizz is nekkid lol, Urgot wears no pants lol, etc). People can be clothed and still be sexy, though.

Again, though, to reiterate the main point: light a candle instead of cursing the darkness; do something other than whine about what you dislike.

Jinxess

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicmench View Post
Debonair Jayce, Giant Enemy Crabgot, Rugged Garen... What more could you ask for?
More, obviously.

Pewpewshazaam

03-10-2013

you have that ***** Varus.

Stop *****ing.

Hes all nood n ****.

Ayemageyene

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxess View Post
More, obviously.
+1

Knotee

03-10-2013

;D

Knotee

03-11-2013

;D

Knotee

03-11-2013

;D