Limiting runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Hi. I think it'd be cool if Riot was able to put a limit on how many runes you could buy. Like, I don't know, 9 of each, so that you don't accidentally waste 400+ IP on something you'll never be able to use?

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

They claim that the rune combiner takes care of this, but really it is not that helpful since a) you have to buy more runes to combine and b) you will probably end up with another rune you don't want since there is no way to prevent it from just giving you another rune you already have 9 of. This should really be implemented ASAP.

Reynmaker

10-20-2011

But then, what if you want the same runes for a different page and champ ? you just need to manage your purchases a little more carefully

EpicMadness

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
But then, what if you want the same runes for a different page and champ ? you just need to manage your purchases a little more carefully
what? wait, when did the runes start to need more than 9 to be able to share by 3pages? i mean, dude, i've been spreading all 9runes(the same) all around 3pages, specifically ASPD reds or ARMOR yellows...

Reynmaker

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicMadness View Post
what? wait, when did the runes start to need more than 9 to be able to share by 3pages? i mean, dude, i've been spreading all 9runes(the same) all around 3pages, specifically ASPD reds or ARMOR yellows...
I knew I made my response too short , basically, I meant for summoners that have multiple champs and bought multiple rune pages for them, lets say you play draft, you don't necessarily know which of your champs you'll get to pick and certainly won't have time to be fiddling around switching runes in champ select. It's just a matter of convenience really.