Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I See Graves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MexicanCandy

10-20-2011

As Riot reinforcing the meta.
What's he good for?
Shutting down melee's.
I dare you to put Poppy/Talon/Every other melee that doesn't belong bot + Support bot now

Eulogistics

10-21-2011

I see Picasso and other cubist artists as rebelling children who are mad because they couldn't paint like skilled Impressionists, so they painted like retards and called it a new artstyle.

Erafumo

10-21-2011

I see Graves as a rather highly entertaining champion. I still agree with you, though.

They've attempted with previous champions to mess with the meta a little, and it has not worked, really.

Edwardfortyz

10-21-2011

Quote:
Eulogistics:
I see Picasso and other cubist artists as rebelling children who are mad because they couldn't paint like skilled Impressionists, so they painted like retards and called it a new artstyle.

Picasso ate paint chips.

I eat rice crisps.

Me>Picasso