[Skin Idea] The Veigar who stole Christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Inspired by The Grinch, of course.

Dressed in a traditional red and white Christmas suit, perhaps with some Christmas lights or tinsel to make it more flashy, he carries a Christmas tree with a long trunk for a wand. His auto-attacks are snowballs. Baleful strike is a sparkly Christmas Ball Ornament. Dark Matter is a huge sack full of presents that falls from the sky, upon impact a few presents leak from the top of the sack. Event horizon's pentagon spikes are replaced with Christmas Tree's and the sparkles colored white to look like snow, perhaps even shaped to be snowflakes if possible. And what else but a flashy star from the tree he holds for Primordial Burst.

A basic image to compare the pair:
Attachment 300997

Possible limited edition skin for Snowdown Showdown? I hope so! Even without all the particle changes I'd still absolutely love it (although falling sack of presents... it fits, so perfectly...). It goes right in there with Veigar's lore perfectly, in fact, I'd be surprised if there weren't plans for this skin already! Come on Riot! Is there a chance of this happening?

Arsenals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Give this skin to Trundle, he needs skins.

Siing

10-20-2011

Indeed, the idea could fit Trundle in that his appearance makes him an outcast, like the Grinch himself, and the sack of presents could be made to be Trundles pillar, as it rises presents fall from the top of the sack. It could certainly work for him as well, but I'd much rather have a new non-limited edition skin for Trundle, he needs one badly. He probably wouldn't get a new skin anytime soon after his next, and if it's a limited edition one then he'd still technically be stuck with the same two old skins for quite some time.

Besides, the idea doesn't fit his lore all too great. Trundle took on a curse by himself to spare the suffering from the rest of his people, and is now looking for a cure. Veigar, however, is all about anarchy, and him trying to steal the spirit of the Snowdown that spreads joy across Valoran could not fit more perfectly. That, and I'm biased for the little bundle of evil, but if it's fate that Veigar never gets this skin Trundle would be my second vote for it.

CupcakeTrap

10-20-2011

Nice idea! Veigar's outfit would easily be Santa-fied, and I like the ability changes as well. I especially like the idea of Event Horizon as a ring of Christmas trees. Just for that extra bit of mean-spiritedness, though, you could change his W to a stocking full of coal.

Just no stupid beard. My special request. I would totally get the Leprechaun skin were it not for that stupid red beard.

FFFLETCHERRR

10-20-2011

No! We need skins for other champs he has like 6.

CupcakeTrap

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFFLETCHERRR View Post
No! We need skins for other champs he has like 6.
He has soooo many trash skins. Then again, maybe I only say that because it's hard to top "that one where he looks like Black Mage from Final Fantasy!" (i.e., his default skin)