Best Melee 1v2 Laning Champion

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatKuhlKid

06-17-2010

Shaco can be put on this list. Boxes keep the creeps off your tower and decieve can keep you out of stick situations. On top of that, once you are 6 you have a great shot at a kill

Akyio

06-17-2010

Shen is a big threat, he heals himself with vorpal blade, and if somebody comes to attack tower, he can taunt and they get a shot from tower back, he is very good 1v2 in a lane.

Some champions can do it, with my sivir starting with 420 health i could lane vs 2 as well, especially as soon as i get chalice, then i can spam boomerang without end.
heimerdinger is also good champion to lane against too, just hug a tower and place your turrets somewhere nearby to get all creep kills.
mordekaiser is very strong as well.

opt1x

06-17-2010

was gonna post what The Promise just said but I was lazy. yeah all you need is a meki and 2 pots, spirit fire when they get to ur turret and get 1 into SS and wither to last hit creeps with SS and to slow down champions who attacked u within turret range.

Forumtroll

06-17-2010

Between Nasus and Cho. I'd prefer to have an over leveled fully feasted Cho endgame.

Aircross

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by opt1x View Post
If you had to pick ONE melee hero to take a lane and 1v2 while another champion jungles, who would you choose?

My vote goes to Nasus.
As a Taric player I find myself going 1 vs. 2 several times and succeeding.

Romoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

I've had very good luck 2v1 with Mundo. Particularly once you hit 6. You can lane almost indefinitely. You definitely have to play reasonably cautious though because you can't melt creeps early on as well as some other heros.

Cleavers to the face do wonders to stop aggressors though - IMO.

AnyOtherEnemy

06-17-2010

Heimerdinger. I have double killed 1v2 mid when they were stupid enough to try and jump me on my turrets.

cmdrfrog

06-17-2010

Am i wrong for thinking that Blitzcrank wouldnt be a top tier but also not a bad addition to this list? It would be very deadly to grab them into the tower and uppercut them as early as L2, though of course a very competent opponent would ensure that only minions would get grabbed. So then, i would suggest Blitz as a great 1v2 melee laner at Low ELO.

Eaglesfan

06-17-2010

nasus easily.. he can farm easy as hell. with the level advantage he gets in a 1v2 lane his ult is insane in team fights.

morde might have an easier time doing it than nasus.. but nasus brings much more to the table than morde

purkel

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
Heimerdinger. I have double killed 1v2 mid when they were stupid enough to try and jump me on my turrets.
did you melee them to death? l2read.

123456 ... 12