Best Melee 1v2 Laning Champion

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

opt1x

06-17-2010

If you had to pick ONE melee hero to take a lane and 1v2 while another champion jungles, who would you choose?

My vote goes to Nasus.

Forumtroll

06-17-2010

Depends. Am I laning against two melee or two ranged? I'd probably pick Cho. Just the threat of Rupture would deter heavy aggression.

Sharkpower

06-17-2010

Taric.

purkel

06-17-2010

uhhh mordekaiser hands down?

The Promise

06-17-2010

Mord, Nasus, or Cho.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

Yep, Mord and Cho are the obvious champions, nasus not so much since he has to rely on his vamp, which won't be always possible when two ranged champions aren't letting you get close.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
Yep, Mord and Cho are the obvious champions, nasus not so much since he has to rely on his vamp, which won't be always possible when two ranged champions aren't letting you get close.
Or Janna + Pantheon >_>

EDIT: I dunno if people are getting this confused, but I meant them vs. the solo.

Nrwd

06-17-2010

Mundo

zergoholic

06-17-2010

It depends on if the player that is jungling is planning on a level 2-3 gank after he gets the buff or he is laning it for a long time.
If he is going for a quick buff(such as shaco or WW) you will want to grab someone that can stun, taunt, or toss them in the air etc, early on like amumu, udyr, jax, Pantheon(My fav to lane with), Taric, Rammus etc.
It differs however if you are doing it long term because you will need more crowd control which is where someone with aoes comes in handy.

The Promise

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
I say Nasus because Spirit Fire does very good at melting creep waves and keeping people off your tower. If you have a Doran's Shield plus some HP regen Masteries you don't need his passive to stay in the lane.

1234511 ... 12