pvp.net keeps disconnecting me from chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimme The D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2010

how do i fix this? keep trying to reconnect

Sy Lanamelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

same here. Having a hard time reconnecting to chat. Keeps randomly disconnecting me in games and in between them. Kinda annoying when trying to setup groups with friends

SoultJJee

06-17-2010

Love how this problem occured yesterday aswell, get things sorted riot.. srsly

ZenithZephyr

06-17-2010

/singed

I don't enjoy solo queue, so for me this is pretty much makes the game unplayable.

crossXmaq

06-09-2011

I get the constant problem that keeps me disconnecting from pvp.net
I have tried to go into 3 games already. The first two were ranked and game crashes on me - Therefore i got 2 leaves

I tried once more on normal, same thing happens, now i have to wait 15 minutes to join another Que.

Anyone know what the problem is for pvp.net connection?

Ukeke

06-28-2011

Same has been happening to me, but it only seems to happen at the end of every game.

CirJohn

07-01-2011

@crossXmaq

after timer runs out hit-alt-f4 and restart lol, you'll get into game

HRBLT

09-19-2011

test the LoL ports using this java app and open them if they are not. was having similar problem and so far this has worked.

http://www.firebind.com/lol.php

iownyouoryoudie

09-30-2011

I have the same problem. i constantly get disconnected from PvP.net thingy which means that whenever i am in the queue and i find a mach, if i was disconnected it doesnt work and if i try to leave it says champ select is imminent. ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice and i repaired it once and it never changes. i tried the app test thing and it said it was all good. what can i do?!?!?!??! D:

RO MEsa

12-01-2011

Same here. I have to restart the client after each game. Annoying. Tried lol repair didn't fix.