Catalyst -> Banshee's is amazing on Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

Member

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Yes. Because getting skull ****ed by anyone that closes (and yes, if you're not playing completely and terribly mismatched opponents, they are going to close) is the path to victory.
You do not get bad items to compensate for bad team play

YOU DO NOT GET BF SWORD ON AMUMU CAUSE YOUR TEAM CAN NOT DO DAMAGE

Quote:
EDIT: And comparing it to the DotA champions is laughable, the itemization is so vastly different to make the two games completely different in what works and what doesn't work even when using the same ability themes for champions.
You can not compare a DOTA CLONE to the CLONE??? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING

Half the heros in LoL Have cloned abilitys from DoTA
Half the item system in LoL is cloned from DoTA
Half of the MAP is cloned from DoTA

THE DIFFERENCE OF THE TWO IS LoL IS EASY MODE

HoN has a ultimate boss that drops auto revive item (Think of it like GA) one time
LoL has baron that gives buff

Seriously LoL cloned DoTA with differences (EVEN THE DEVELOPERS ADMIT THIS)
Seriously HoN cloned DoTA trying to keep with orginal DoTA (EVEN THE DEVELOPERS ADMIT THIS)

Both HoN and LoL have 1 orginally developer of DoTA on their team

YUP CAN NOT COMPARE THE GAMES AT ALL :: EYE ROLL::

*WISH THIS FORUM SHOWED THE SCRUBS WHO DOWN VOTE AND WONT POST SO WE CAN CALL OUT THEIR MULTI ACCOUNTS*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
*WISH THIS FORUM SHOWED THE SCRUBS WHO DOWN VOTE AND WONT POST SO WE CAN CALL OUT THEIR MULTI ACCOUNTS*
I wish pictures were taken by posters computers at the time of the post. So at least then I could see the veins in your eye and the one in your forehead.

I imagine you being like hank hill screaming behind your computer that we all use charcoal grills instead of propane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

Member

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
I wish pictures were taken by posters computers at the time of the post. So at least then I could see the veins in your eye and the one in your forehead.

I imagine you being like hank hill screaming behind your computer that we all use charcoal grills instead of propane.
Wish picture was taken of you posting this so I could see you say "MOM I WILL BE THERE IN SECOND I GOT SERIOUS BUSINESS SOMEONE IS WRONG ON INTERNET AND HAVE TO CORRECT THEM"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

06-17-2010

Cyst if you can't find an answer to what I actually posted, then don't bother responding.

You didn't even come close to either part of that split quote. Try again and maybe lose the rage over being in an indefensible argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

Member

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Cyst if you can't find an answer to what I actually posted, then don't bother responding.

You didn't even come close to either part of that split quote. Try again and maybe lose the rage over being in an indefensible argument.
You asking what?????
WHY TO GET BF INSTEAD OF CATALYST ???

SIMPLE ASH IS NOT A INITIATOR
ASH IS A "SEMI-CARRY"

Learn to do your role in game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

06-17-2010

Wow. You're really bad at reading.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

Member

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Wow. You're really bad at reading.
WOW you are bad at trolling


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

06-17-2010

If I wanted to troll you, I'd dissect your incoherent rage compensating for inadequacy posts just to spin you into a corner.

But that takes entirely too much effort for the minimal gain of watching you froth over your shortcomings while not responding to what is posted. Just not enough gain to taunt someone who is blindly posting.

When you feel like restarting this with an actual reasoned out argument instead of the previous piss poor scrub rage, I might grow interested.

As it is, you're bad and you should feel bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

Member

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
When I feel like restarting this with an actual reasoned out argument instead of the previous piss poor scrub rage, I might grow up
Alright later troll!


Cause we know real pro ashs BUILD CATALYST FIRST!
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7100/proe.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5HATCOMBO

Senior Member

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
You asking what?????
WHY TO GET BF INSTEAD OF CATALYST ???

SIMPLE ASH IS NOT A INITIATOR
ASH IS A "SEMI-CARRY"

Learn to do your role in game
I wasn't going to get involved, but that's just wrong. Ashe has the best initiation skill in the game, hands down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
Wish picture was taken of you posting this so I could see you say "MOM I WILL BE THERE IN SECOND I GOT SERIOUS BUSINESS SOMEONE IS WRONG ON INTERNET AND HAVE TO CORRECT THEM"
lol ironic