Catalyst -> Banshee's is amazing on Ashe

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

purkel

06-17-2010

banshees is nice on any champions...

Amaterasuomikami

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
Buy all mp5/level blue runes and flat HP quints.

Then you don't all need to be scrubs and buy catalyst, chalice, regrowth, etc. You're about 50x better off to rush that IE or BT.
Actually you got that backwords...

If you look into HIGH ELO [aka not-noobs] you will see NO glass cannon builds, because survivability is important!
Why does Ashe need Catalyst

EXTRA HP - This is a huge part of it, the extra HP helps you survive everything from ganks to tower diving much more easily

EXTRA MP - Yay never run out of this stuff not because between this and the

PASSIVE- Makes it so you never really have to go back, i literally have had games with Ashe before that i didnt have to go back until i had 3k. The Catalyst allowed me to stay and gank that whole time

Sasha Jones KR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

There no need to get bashee with ashe unless you are planning to constantly get hit.

If you are getting zerged down the extra 450 health will not save you.

You need to set a position during team fights.

SaulGoode

06-17-2010

I always start out with Sapphire Crystal then Tears then I go get my AS/AD Items

RiotFluf

VP of People

06-17-2010

If you go Yellow and Blue MP/5 runes you don't need any additional mana regen be it from catalyst or another item. There's nothing wrong with going catalyst, but i agree with the above poster, positioning and mobility is the real key to surviving. Additionally, Ashe is extremely slow and squishy - so i prefer to grab IE then a zeal or 2.

gun fu panda

06-17-2010

Mana Regen yellows

Rush catalyst

Then build damage and finish your banshee's when you hit 18 or feel you need the shield/extra hp and mp.

This works on pretty much any mana based carry.

EchoRex

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
Mana Regen yellows

Rush catalyst

Then build damage and finish your banshee's when you hit 18 or feel you need the shield/extra hp and mp.

This works on pretty much any mana based carry.
Ding. QFE.

Lol... HP Quints as mid and late game survivability, what a classic terribad's notion.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
Buy all mp5/level blue runes and flat HP quints.

Then you don't all need to be scrubs and buy catalyst, chalice, regrowth, etc. You're about 50x better off to rush that IE or BT.
Yep, because all the High ELO people who rush Catalyst are scrubs.

Lynxion

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulGoode View Post
I always start out with Sapphire Crystal then Tears then I go get my AS/AD Items
Lol Tear on Ashe, that's better than Tear + Avarice on Alistar.

mylegbig

06-17-2010

It's easy to tell whether an Ashe will be any good or not by her starting item. Any Ashe that starts with vamp scepter will likely be useless. Same for any Ashe whose first major item is AS.

12345612 ... 13