Catalyst -> Banshee's is amazing on Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

06-19-2010

Awww terribad is mad because his scrub build is being poked at?

Or have you come up with a response to how your "superior" build doesn't deal close to enough more damage to compensate for the added staying power of Catalyst?

Page 8 if you forgot, or am I going to need to quote it to slap it back in your face?

Sad little troll in a sad little cycle.

Cyst

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Awww terribad is mad because his scrub build is being poked at?

Or have you come up with a response to how your "superior" build doesn't deal close to enough more damage to compensate for the added staying power of Catalyst?

Page 8 if you forgot, or am I going to need to quote it to slap it back in your face?

Sad little troll in a sad little cycle.
How did I know this troll echo7 was here?

Cause this troll is on forum 24/7

No scrub I am trying to give real new players REAL ADVICE

Instead of bad advice from like you are

What next "Lets build Catalyst on Twitch cause it helps his laning"

FFS LISTEN TO YOUR NOOB ASS

EchoRex

06-19-2010

So yeah, you have no argument still.

Just checking.

Might want to ease on off the ad hominem, you're still looking like a rage idiot.

Carados

06-19-2010

Cyst also thinks that Doran's items are worthless and Life Steal is a valid way of mitigating burst damage, if you care to read through his posts.

Cyst

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
So yeah, you have no argument still.

Just checking.
Yup you don't

So you build twitch with catalyst?????

boots->Catalyst twitch???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Cyst also thinks that Doran's items are worthless and Life Steal is a valid way of mitigating burst damage, if you care to read through his posts.
They are ... this argument hasn't even came into here cardos cause at least all these noobs admit it.... but you wanted to troll like this nub echo7

both builds being considered here

Mine
Boots -> BF

Their
Boots -> Catalyst

stfu nub carados go buy your 6 doran items you so proud of

Curious btw you hit lvl 30 yet?

BEST ADC W0RLD

06-19-2010

catalyst Ashe is bad.

Cyst

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasdeferens View Post
catalyst Ashe is bad.
vouch

you should do what these two trolls are doing up vote me and down vote them though

had to upvote ya already cause they down voted ya

EchoRex

06-19-2010

Answer this: What do you think the catalyst player did with that extra gold? Buy 800g worth of wards?

No. He built damage.

So now you have a huge staying power deficit and a small damage lead. Guess what wins? (Hint: Not the damage) Your entire scrub argument is based around "you don't take damage, if you do you're bad" which is pure idiocy when you're playing against people who are competitive.

And from this news from Carados that you're such a low ELO terribad that you think Doran's are bad and Life Steal mitigates burst damage....

No wonder you're raging. You suck.

BEST ADC W0RLD

06-19-2010

The reason why Catalyst Ashe is bad is because Catalyst Ashe will not carry until much later into the game. It is even more hilarious when Ashes "rush" Banshees... good luck with that, you just wasted your team's mid lane slot.

EchoRex

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasdeferens View Post
The reason why Catalyst Ashe is bad is because Catalyst Ashe will not carry until much later into the game. It is even more hilarious when Ashes "rush" Banshees... good luck with that, you just wasted your team's mid lane slot.
Yeah rushed Banshee's makes me want to stab people in the face. Doing so is just as bad as taking no survivability by mid/late game, you're destroying your usefulness to the team. The only champion that doesn't induce rage with a rushed Banshee's is Nunu.

An early Catalyst rush Ashe will do worse the first few levels of the round, yes. But after the 2.5-3k gold earned mark she becomes able to out harass and gank better due to higher health, mana and the regain of both allowing for more Volley spam and more Frost Arrow up time possible after ECA is tossed. While providing near the same auto attack damage output.