Help> How to Beat Twitch as Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orangeraiku

06-22-2010

How do you guys beat tiwtch using ashe. I gerneally go middle, lol, so if twitch is there as well
Currently I just hug the turret the whole game, but even that really doesn't work, as I lose lvls, then twitch can just snipe me even if i am behind towers. Whats worse is that mean twitch can just go to bottom and top, so I go further away from tower, then he goes invisible and come back and kills me, so either I die or lose levels, how do u beat twitch???

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

Easy, you put a ward down and he can't gank you anymore and you harass him when possible since you have higher range and run back, when your lv6, plan your ult when he has 75~50% health and fire it then finish him off, if he doesn't have cleanse - thats a free kill.

Don't dare fight Twitch head on at low level, if he pops out near you, run in the dirrection thats safest from him and keep firing shots at him while your doing it, if you have cleanse then do it, he won't be able to explunge you then and it'll remove poison.
But if he was stupid enough to pop out behind you when your surrender by minions, don't run - let the minions attack him and also attack him, if you can use heal or ignite or exhaust on him and watch him die slowly.
Always get boots early since Twitch is slow and your slow also makes him even slower.

EDIT: Also if your underleved or he is 2 levels higher than you for whatever reason, never fight him head on, even if he has lower health he will still probably kill you unexpectedly since his explunge should be leveled quite considerably.

orangeraiku

06-22-2010

thanks for all the information, really helpful especially for soloing, i think i will next time place a sight ward.

KrupsMcGee

06-22-2010

*Vision* ward. Sight wards don't see stealth.

Amaterasuomikami

06-22-2010

Also the best thing to do later in the game, is that as soon as he pops out [useually with his ult] you simply nail him with the arrow, and beat on him.

Hes so squishy the arrow alone useually takes him down ATLEAST 1/4-1/2 HP later in the game

Sir Mavs

06-22-2010

I agree about what Lawful said but, on my strategy. I just buy lots of Oracles to see him if he goes to stealth. I also buy Attack Speed which is helpfull because, the more you use Frost Shot and upgrade it, the more u slow twitch. You may not battle him when he has another teammate on his side. You may not attack him because, Twitch can use his stun + teammates attack + Summoner Spell to gank you. If you see him alone thats the time you can attack him. Remember! Don't attack him at low lever or you will get owned and buy lots of Attack Damage so, Attack Speed + Attack Damage + Frost Shot = Super slow and dead twitch. I really can't help you with runes right now because, im not really into runes.

Cyst

06-22-2010

you beat twitch by not being a noob and not getting catalyst

-1 me WOOT

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

As stated above early game see invis wards gives you control of mid harass the **** out of him. Try and call out mia's for your team but, they need to accept you won't know where is all the time. As stated above if he catches you somewhere from invis ulti him and run. Late game someone should have oracles as Ashe you farm well so buying a couple would help your team.

HackingYouNow

06-22-2010

Really? Ashe having trouble against twitch? It should be the other way around.

Spam volley all day.

When he goes invis just pop a quick intervention with your vision ward.

Spam volley -> Frost Arrow

If lower than 50% health, shoot ult, volley, frost arrow, profit!

Leirkov

06-22-2010

Head on level 1 against him would be stupid. The stealth boost while you're merrily shooting creeps will get you killed so make him waste his stealth by just hanging around at creeps. (Assuming he's hiding in stealth hoping you run right into him so he can eat you)

Make him pay if he gets close to you with Volley.

Harass him with auto attacks. Don't be afraid to take one stack of poison, but anymore is overkill and probably will let you be harassed -too much- with Explunge.

Take control of the lane. Try to zone him away and remember that your auto attacks and Volley are key.