TOP 10 Most OP Champs (You've fought)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VejiTehDestroyer

06-17-2010

Starting this just to find similarities. My main is Sivir, so of course, i'm not a huge ganking player, but more a lane pusher and aura master.

1. Pantheon: Heres a guy that just jumps outta freakin no where and kills you at 5% life everytime.
4. Twitch: Can stand in the middle of a creep and blow thru you at level 1 and not sweat it. In later levels, its all about stealth and poison. He may not kill you, if you are at full health, but thats what his good buddy...
3. Akali: is for. Slows everyone down and hits extremely hard. I rarely see bad Akali players.
4. Ashe/Ezreal (tied): What list would be complete eithout a high health glass cannon that has the ability to stun you from off screen, or gank from a mile a way? These 2 are the perfect sniper champs of the game and may not be lethal enough at close range, but absolutely brutal if kept in the bushes or driving a lane.
5. Cho'Gath: At lower levels, more of an annoyance than anything, but once he has 5 stacks of feast, they're ain't no killin what can't be killed!
6. Amumu: Extremely health and appears to "hug" you to death. I honestly don't have a clue how this guy kills people, but if he turns his special brand of love towards you, its over.
7. Twisted Fate: Hard as hell to master, but in the right hands, gives Pantheon a run for his money as "The last guy in the lane you weren't expecting who just ganked you." IN addition, he stuns.
8. Kassadin/Kayle (tied): Both are pretty easy to take down 1v1, but in group situations, they absolutely flourish. Kayle heals and shields. Kassadin...well, teleports and stuff.
9. Master Yi: Probably should have been towards the top of the list, as he is one of the ultimate gankers and can heal himself, but i've found that he is pretty easy to kill. Stunning him takes away all that momentum and just squashes him completely. Although, if he is a part of a coordinated gank, hes usually pretty deadly (as with most characters), but what really make him special is that he can drive a lane just as well as Sivir if need be.
10. Jax: Is at the bottom of the list because he is fairly easy to kill, but has uses the same 'jump outta the bush' tactics to gank. At later levels, hes pretty deadly, but no where near the awe-inspiring Pantheon in sheer death dealing, but yet, better than Warwick or Blitz at getting the job done quickly.

So theres my list. Sure, player skill speaks volumes and i'm sure there are Annie/Ryze/Shen/Gangplank players out there that make these look weak in comparison, but i just seem to notice that the top 10 above give me the hardest times and are usually at the top of the kill meters when the game is over.

Mr Spade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

1.FiddlestiCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCaw CawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCa wCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawC awCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCawCaw!!!!

Mistikman

Adjudicator

06-17-2010

I main Morgana so....

1-10: anyone with cleanse and Merc Treads.

It pretty much doesn't matter, almost any champion can be super effective vs. me with that setup.

Little more serious:

1. Ezreal - bursts harder than most champions in the game, engages in combat at 1000 distance and has a low mana cost get out of jail free card on a low cooldown. Killing him takes a whole team's worth of CC.

2. Shen - Has an AOE 2 second disable, a heal, a renewable damage shield and more mobility than 95% of the champions in the game. No other tank in the game comes anywhere close to his effectiveness. Oh, and global presence with his ult.

3. Ashe - Has a permanent slow, a global range high damage extremely long duration stun and a 1300 range AOE slow on a really low cooldown. In terms of kiting and picking her battles, no one compares.

4. Soraka - She is a walking fountain. That's pretty much it really, laning against her is a nightmare since whoever she is with may as well have infinite health and mana.

5. Kayle - Since her remake, she pretty much always has reasonably high AP and attack damage, she comes with a very solid heal, a very strong slowing nuke and really high AOE ranged physical DPS. Oh, and she makes people invulnerable to damage for 5 seconds.

6. Janna - The queen of teamfight mobility. She may as well be the 4'th ninja for her ability to extract a dying ally from a 5 man gank, her ult and tornado swing team fights, her slow gives great kiting and she is basically a walking steroid for any physical dps.

7. Fiddlesticks - Doesn't feature prominently in the current metagame, but I know deep down that he will be back, because his skillset is still that strong. Without any buffs whatsoever, he will be competing for title of strongest champion in the game again in the future, count on it. Has the highest damage abilities in the game, some of the best AP scaling in the game and 2 very strong CC abilities.

8. Heimerdinger - Pushes and farms harder than almost any other champion in the game, and unlike Sivir has a whole lot of point blank burst available to him, making ganking much harder than most hard pushers. If he isn't shut down early, which is hard to do without a coordinated team, he can snowball and end up in mid game with comical amounts of AP.

9 & 10. - Eh, I don't know, no other champions in the last month or so really come to mind as getting really out of control in anything other than fringe cases.

Netheryn

06-17-2010

Ya know, after looking at the QQ threads, it seems like EVERY champ is OP. I'm thinking the champs aren't the problem.

NERF summoners!

Dkiller707

06-17-2010

Pantheon OP? go back to low elo man. if you sit in his ult ring that long or are in a lane at 5 percent life, you are ASKING for it. hes my main, and a caster or any kind of melee destroys him if they have a CC, and his only saving grace is his burst damage. hes meant to crush people for being stupid, and send you reeling from his burst damage output. hes UP if anything, so honestly, L2 counter a Pantheon.

TheUser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

Keep in mind that these aren't in any particular order. I just find all of these champs hyper annoying or ridiculous if fed.

1) Heimerdinger: Backed up with any sort of ranged kiter is an insane pusher who can literally gain ground for his team with turrets, early turret kills net early gold and exp which can snowball. Forcing your opponents to rush a nest of turrets will result in great gabs of damage. I hear people cry a lot about concussion grenade damaing turrets; I'm sort of on the fence about it, because the main focus of the character is pushing and counter pushing I can't help but think it's sort of required for the char.
2) Shen: tanks harder and hits harder than any tank I've ever played against and has the best ult for early-mid game ganks I've ever seen. Laugh's at being focus fired and smacks harder for it.
3) AP Yi: Massive team damage, great healing, great survivability and if he gets a hextech and/or a lichbane...well you're probably boned.
4) Sion: Two second stun at level 1.... His ganks are like candy. He can go AP, AD, or Tank or any combination of the three. One of my fave champs to play; 2 second stun solidifies ganks. Infinitely scaling life is cool too.
5) Shaco: Stealth/Blink in the same move. Sunfire's are hilarious and madreds is ridiculous because he gets double the effect out of both items with hallucinate (because madreds is a unique passive I do not think it should work on hallucinate). His viability in both 5's and 3's are testament to his sheer ridiculousness. If I have noobs on my team and a pro shaco on the other....we lose.
6) Soraka: Gives infinite momentum with her spam heal/mana restore and has a great Oh-**** button for when the team is engaging. Grants MR and Armor in high degree's if she has an aegis and has ranked up her heal. Pretty much the perfect healer imho. As a lone healer she's not a game breaker but combining her with an AP kayle or lots of self healing on a team makes her a corner stone in any endurance team.
7) Blitzcrank: If he didn't have grab he wouldn't be viable. I recently discovered the magic of rylai's on this char; his ult on each tick every 3 seconds will slow for 2...Ah-mazing.
8) Ashe: Kiter/initiator extraordinaire. Again not by herself but throw in any other kiting tools and she just....burns at the soul of a melee champ. She's silly easy to play effectively, and has a 5 second stun with very little cooldown, great initator.
9) Annie: If she solo's mid fighting her as not solo mid makes me feel helpless...as though there is almost nothing I can do to escape a co-ordinated gank between her and another person (sion for instance, tibbers stun followed by cryptic gaze and a flurry of nukes). Not feeding her is really hard.
10) Jungle, Magic Pen. Warwick: This one most people may not agree with, but he certainly seems OP when I play him. which sounds arrogant but I stack magic pen with a madreds which just seems to transform the character. The character can manage to pull off 60-70% of an enemy's life in 3 seconds (hungering strike[20%]-> madred's ult[>20%] -> hungering strike[20%]), carried along with a 2.5 second stun means almost certain death in a gank situation. The best part is that high hp casters actually serve to strengthen his staying power; high hp with low magic resist means hungering strike always hits for it's 20% and because they have a higher hp hungering strike heals for more.

Some of these champs need to get fed before they really get out of control, but others like ashe, blitz, and heimer present a constant annoyance to team situations.

Lawful

06-17-2010

Hmm list of 10 huh.

Well i guess i'll start with:

1. Blitzcrank - one of the most versatily and annoying champions when he pulls you out of your team with a well aimed pull trough a wall or field when your trying to run away and just fks up your day.

2. Janna - one more champion thats very annoying to take on, huge shields and a great knock up to either disturb a team formation or initiate a gank, also a nasty slow and very high speed, plus a ult that renders your gank useless.

3. Morgana - another champions similar to Janna, has a nasty root that holds you for pretty long and a awesome poison pool that has quite a bit of DPS when combined with roots, also a good stun ult and a nasty shield that will protect her allies from CC effects.

4. Heimerdinger - the hardest rock to crack, awesome turtling ability with his turrets and will also screw you over if your not careful cause of his bombs.

5. Shaco - ever heard the word OP? Well that describes him pretty well, one of the best ganking characters in the game and has the best escape mechanism in the game also, high bursts and a nasty slow+blind as a passive on hit, different CC abilities like fear and additional damage from his box, and lots of tricks combined with his Deceive and clone.

6. Veigar - ever seen a good veigar? Well then i hope you never do, alot of burst potential that will take out a squishie in a second, a very huge and nasty stun and awesome team support.

7. Zilean - Why? Well because as if placing a bomb on you that does 500+ damage and ressurecting their team tank isnt enough to make him fearful as it is.

8. Gankplank - this one is a terror in sheer flesh, a good HP build with elixirs for HP and crit will be impossible to kill.

9. Fiddlesticks - the harbinger of doom title wasn't prescribed for nothing, you don't even have to mention as to why people fear him.

10. Annie - cute and deadly, thats all there is to it.

xDiamantx

06-17-2010

KAtarina, I've played as KAtarina in fact I've mained her for the past 3 weeks, she's still too powerful even with the bouncing blades nerf, she can 2v1 pretty easily and there are few champions capable of stopping her from getting first blood, melee dpsers cannot get last hits easily without getting hit by her bouncing blades, the blades needs a damage nerf.

Corocis

06-17-2010

I've learned it the hard way not to feed mainly 3 characters ever.

1) Tryndamere
DPS that doesn't die for 6 second and does 1.2k hit always on champions with attack speed of 2.0.
So he smacks 2.4k per second for 6 second. Make that total of 14.4k damage.
Now I just wonder who can tank that monster? (Especially when he has Merc and Cleanse)

2) Veigar
Wow so if you feed him he gets even stronger? 6AP per champion kill? (Bonus 1AP from Zhonia's)
He can activate his passive even on an dead champions what!? Also if he is a good farmer then
he can stack up his AP!? Not to mention his Primordial Blast will take away one of your team mate
now he can take on players with just Dark Matter and Baleful Strike!
Sure waste big chunk of money to get Banshee's Veil to just counter Veigar.
Veigar can make your whole team waste money on Banshee's Veil. So if you feed Veigar he
becomes a problem because he gets stronger AND now you waste extra money on survival.

3) Fiddlestick
Once you make Fiddlestick role down the hill it's all over. Your laning gets screwed, your jungling
gets screwed, and most importantly your team fights will be screwed. Forcing you to get Banshee's
Veil and even that won't save you from Fiddle's AoE attack which ignores Banshee's Veil.
Since you aren't gonna take him on ever, that means your team will be ditching turrets every single
time you see Fiddlestick charging his ultimate.

4) Ezreal
He can do some good damage. He can hit hard if he hits with all of his skills constantly. If you think hard
enough to dodge some of his attacks then you won't feed, probably at all.

5) Janna
Not that she is actually OP or anything but once she get's decent AP and starts spamming her Zephyr and Tornado either at max charge or at half just to hit champions, it becomes a problem. She'll do decent damage (around 1/8 hp bar damage) per her Tornado / Zephyr combo, along with her supernatural speed she is one annoying champion to fight once fed.

6) Mordekaiser
Nobody knows this but he can do some good damage. After he gets few magic pen and Ryleis you just lost the fight against a team with Mordekaiser. Mordekaiser that rushes Sorcerer's Shoes and Reylei's Scepter will completely dominate the lane AND probably take one 2 of you at the same time with his Ultimate and smacking non stop with constant AoE attacks. Not to mention he get's extra hp to hit down every time he spams his skills. Did we also forget he is one of the best farmers in game? He'll rape out trillion minion waves before you know it. He'll finish and get his build faster than anyone and can tank and do damage with decent damage items? Now who can compete against a Damage Dealing Tank Carry.

7) Can't think of any after this. No one can do 1vs5 and effectively enough to hit and run and actually live or kill 2~3 champions.

Akira1125

06-17-2010

1. Janna
2. Shen
3. AP Yi
4. Heimerdinger
5. Kayle
6. Jax
7. Morgana
8. Katarina
9. Ezreal
10. Healing Comps (although thats not a specific champion)