saving IP for rune pages (help!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastlyLambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

I have three possible rune page suggestions (I use these 3 different types)
Survivability (this is what I would take for Lux, Malz, there are better for lux but I personally prefer this one)
Flat health quints (survivability)
mpen (kind of standard, I guess you can change this to whatever you like within reason)
flat armor (early game survivability against ranged ad or to give you a little resistance for playing aggressive)
8xFlat cd 1xcd per level (because with general magic masteries this will take you to 15% and with late game blue you will have max cd)

Burst (I use this on Kennen and Kass, although there are better pages for Kass I don't like spending too much IP on runes lol)
flat AP quints (early game strength)
mpen (standard)
flat armor (early game survivability)
flat magic resist (early game survivability), ap per level or flat ap works ok too

Spam Burst (for those spammable casters like cass, although I do not like this page as much since I often go oom and I play very conservatively, but lategame with blue this works well, also works well with lux)
flat ap quints
mpen reds
choice yellow (I use armor)
8 flat cd, 1 cd per level

hope this helps, I would like to note that this fits my play style. I do not spam abilities that often unless I am malz with mana return or kennen with energy. I like the cd to have my abilities up and use them when it matters the most. I also use the physical attacks to zone (within reason, I do not auto attack a lux when I know all her abilities are up) and often get minion aggro or they strike back, the armor helps mitigate that damage and can also help against ganks from ad junglers early game. So change according to your play style but this fits mine and I thought it might give you a good outline to work off of.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asuramundos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastlyLambo View Post
I have three possible rune page suggestions (I use these 3 different types)
Survivability (this is what I would take for Lux, Malz, there are better for lux but I personally prefer this one)
Flat health quints (survivability)
mpen (kind of standard, I guess you can change this to whatever you like within reason)
flat armor (early game survivability against ranged ad or to give you a little resistance for playing aggressive)
8xFlat cd 1xcd per level (because with general magic masteries this will take you to 15% and with late game blue you will have max cd)

Burst (I use this on Kennen and Kass, although there are better pages for Kass I don't like spending too much IP on runes lol)
flat AP quints (early game strength)
mpen (standard)
flat armor (early game survivability)
flat magic resist (early game survivability), ap per level or flat ap works ok too

Spam Burst (for those spammable casters like cass, although I do not like this page as much since I often go oom and I play very conservatively, but lategame with blue this works well, also works well with lux)
flat ap quints
mpen reds
choice yellow (I use armor)
8 flat cd, 1 cd per level

hope this helps, I would like to note that this fits my play style. I do not spam abilities that often unless I am malz with mana return or kennen with energy. I like the cd to have my abilities up and use them when it matters the most. I also use the physical attacks to zone (within reason, I do not auto attack a lux when I know all her abilities are up) and often get minion aggro or they strike back, the armor helps mitigate that damage and can also help against ganks from ad junglers early game. So change according to your play style but this fits mine and I thought it might give you a good outline to work off of.
Thank you, BeastlyLambo! I like your play style! lol fairly similar to how I play myself; I try to stay conservative for those moments that matter the most (whether it be burst for a kill or escaping) and a strong early game survivability. When I'm not playing aggresively (Heimerdinger) I try to do what I call playing 'evasively' (defensively sounds more tank-ish) with Veigar and such.