Tryndamere Really Is OP

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImpishX

10-19-2011

I made a tryndamere is overpowered thread already, it got swarmed by morons who's argument is "show evidence" when there is no way to do so.

So I just bought tryndamere with IP, and I've played a couple games with him. Wow. So, he's pretty much unkillable as long as you play smart at any point in the game. He has a heal which I was unaware of, a gap closer which can also be used to get away, a slow/atkdmgdebuff / an immunity to death for 5 seconds.

He's not so OP at the beginning of the game, but he sure is unkillable. Its around level 12 where I just go god mode with him. At the point where I have a Phantom Dancer / Vampiric Scepter.. and go into the process of making the Infinity Edge (True God mode with that), My damage is just through the roof along with crazy self heals with every hit being a crit.

Then comes the end of the game. True god mode achieved. My Auto attacks do 700 damage per hit with crits (I always have full fury with killing jungle along the way to ganking) at about 1.5~ attacks per second. They can't run, I got a slow and gap closer. They can't kill me, I heal too much passively, I just win. Period.

My latest game as Tryndamere I literally carried a team where everyone else on the team had more deaths than kills. The other team WAS fed, but around level 12, so was I. Note that I actually died a few times before (usually taking someone with me) because I was being reckless, but not even that mattered, as long as end game came. If I was there, WE WON. PERIOD. Is that proof enough for you?

Or am I just an awesome player?

Kurishama

10-19-2011

1. Ignite+exhaust ends tryn

2. You got a abyssal sceptre on tryn? the ****?

3. Its not that easy in normal-high elo buddy. Tryn gets pubstomped hard.

ImpishX

10-19-2011

I probably said the wrong item on abyssal sceptre, I meant the 12% life steal scythe you get before Bloodthirster.

Not even exhaust can kill me unless you got another person with you. Flash ftw? maybe slide away? Ult? GG

edit: Vampiric Scepter

Weltall8000

10-19-2011

Quote:
I made a tryndamere is overpowered thread already, it got swarmed by morons who's argument is "show evidence" when there is no way to do so.

And right there, that is why your argument is invalid.

Tryn is a pubstomper, play a skilled team and you will not be dominating them like that.

ImpishX

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltall8000 View Post
play a skilled team and you will not be dominating them like that.
Perhaps you just need more practice on him. Because I'm pretty sure stats don't change in ranked games. Pretty sure I'll still have godlike powers in ranked games. Just won't be able to gank as easy.

Meliorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Junior? I assume you come here to QQ

ImpishX

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntrosity View Post
Junior? I assume you come here to QQ
Yea I'm QQ'ing about winning every fight in late games because I play an overpowered champion. I hate winning.

Galatiia

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpishX View Post
little from column A. a little from column B.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

You will face champions that will wreck you. That will obliterate your face, and make you look like a fool. It will not be the ones you think it will, either. It will be a dirty rat, who sneaks up from the shadows, shoots and slows you as you go to use your gap closer, who poisons you with every shot, running and kiting you until you fall over dead. This is just ONE example of a champion who can shut down Tryndamere.

One.
I know six more just off the top of my head.

Vuther

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpishX View Post

So I just bought tryndamere with IP, and I've played a couple games with him. Wow. So, he's pretty much unkillable as long as you play smart at any point in the game. He has a heal which I was unaware of, a gap closer which can also be used to get away, a slow/atkdmgdebuff / an immunity to death for 5 seconds.

He's not so OP at the beginning of the game, but he sure is unkillable. Its around level 12 where I just go god mode with him. At the point where I have a Phantom Dancer / Vampiric Scepter.. and go into the process of making the Infinity Edge (True God mode with that), My damage is just through the roof along with crazy self heals with every hit being a crit.

Then comes the end of the game. True god mode achieved. My Auto attacks do 700 damage per hit with crits (I always have full fury with killing jungle along the way to ganking) at about 1.5~ attacks per second. They can't run, I got a slow and gap closer. They can't kill me, I heal too much passively, I just win. Period.

My latest game as Tryndamere I literally carried a team where everyone else on the team had more deaths than kills. The other team WAS fed, but around level 12, so was I. Note that I actually died a few times before (usually taking someone with me) because I was being reckless, but not even that mattered, as long as end game came. If I was there, WE WON. PERIOD. Is that proof enough for you?

This is a false dilemma, the explanation you aren't allowing for is "the enemy team wasn't very good".

12345 ... 7