Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lapaka No Longer In Team Curse.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lapaka

10-19-2011

Well i decided not to be with team curse any more because Liquid and i dont like eachother and cant move as a team without all members being on the same page. Team is not going anywhere if liquid is support. told him to practice more support like alistar and taric after MLG. IPL and IEM come and he still dont know the champs and the fact that every other team know that is pretty sad.

as in the people in curse

pobelter - great player, plays really good. he know his mistakes about not buying ward and being push all day. im sure he will fix all of that.

nyjacky- i feel like this guy is cool and also really good player. my fav on the team.

liquid - cant play nothing should it give his spot a long time ago so the team can actually be better.

mashme - he told me to join unr . and was the reason i join the team . good player even tho he dont play as much now.

tom SYDTKO - thinks he knows everything and is never wrong even tho he lose lanes 80% of the times. dont really care about the team lol.

Oracle

10-19-2011

Looking forward to seeing you back on the competitive scene in the future... Although I wish you had kept this post a bit classier.

Anyways, good luck to both you and Team Curse.

Shuuya Kano

10-19-2011

Why not just pull a V8/TreeEskimo on him?

north510

10-19-2011

who are you?

I AM EXCELLENT

10-19-2011

:O

muskiebad

10-19-2011

First pagebreaking news holy ****

Reidan

10-19-2011

#1 black mexican

Starkism

10-19-2011

Jerry jerry jerry

ZNlCK

10-19-2011

Now that's a classy post.

NOT.

Z

svolite

10-19-2011

You know, this guy named phantomlord is also looking for a team.