League of Legends Prepaid Card Locations?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ciel Étoilé

10-19-2011

Hello,
I was recently at a Target in my city, and they didn't carry League of Legends cards. I really do not wish to go to Walmart because of the crowd they attract in my particular town, so I was wondering, are all Targets supposed to carry them? And if not, where else can I find one besides these two places that are supposed to carry the cards?
Thanks,
Ciel

Øsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

7-11 carries LoL prepaid cards. That's where I pick them up when I gift them.

aviraaaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Hi,

We would like to post a few more details on the Pre-Paid cards for League of Legends on sale in the U.S.

For those that would like to buy Riot Points in store, we are currently selling the cards in two denominations at 7-Eleven and Best Buy. These are great for anyone who wants to pay in cash. They also make a nice gift of Riot Points for a loved one or a struggling new player.

You can pick up either amount of Pre-Paid card at either location:
• $10 card includes 1,300 Riot Points plus an 80 Riot Point Bonus (1,380 Riot Points total)
• $25 card includes 3,250 Riot Points plus a 250 Riot Point Bonus (3,500 Riot Points total)

There are two looks for the card (see attached pictures).
• The $10 card features awesome Nunu art (sold at Best Buy)
• The $25 card has Ryze and Annie in action (sold at Best Buy)
• The $10/$25 card also has Ryze and Annie in action (sold at 7-Eleven). You can choose whether the card carries a $10 or $25 value when you check out.

Instructions are on the back of the cards, but here is how you use them:
1. Start League of Legends
2. Click on the “Store” button near the top
3. Click on the “Codes” tab near the bottom
4. Enter your code from the back of the card (you’ll have to scratch off the silver stuff), your e-mail address and click submit
5. Go unlock something cool with your Riot Points

To find a store near you, please click on one of the links below:
Best Buy Locations

7-Eleven Locations

- RiotChris
I've seen them at gamestops and walmarts too, though. But not all of them.

Ciel Étoilé

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraaaa View Post
I've seen them at gamestops and walmarts too, though. But not all of them.
Thanks, I'll make sure to look next time I go to one.

Ciel Étoilé

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osashes View Post
7-11 carries LoL prepaid cards. That's where I pick them up when I gift them.
Alrightie, thanks! <3

Grabnardaczar

11-01-2011

um where else can i go. cause 7-11 in my town doesnt carry them for some reason?

DemiGodJoy

01-02-2012

wal-mart is the best and widely used store in the united states. why not sell at wal mart?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-02-2012

Keep in mind that that post is extremely old; while Best Buy and 7Eleven do typically carry RP cards, they're no longer the only places.

Wal-Mart is another place that has them, as do some EB Games (from what I've heard). Call around and ask the clerks if they know where any are sold; especially at specialty stores like EB, if you're courteous you'll often find they know a lot, and are willing to share that information with fellow gamers.

Debbler

01-02-2012

You can go to Target, Best Buy, 7-11, Gamestop(unsure), EB Games(unsure), and Wal-mart. I buy mine from Target(this is my knowledge on this term for I do not know any other stores that carry these).