Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Area Displays

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawsmith

10-19-2011

I think it's a bit odd that most damaging effects (Amumu's Despair, Nasus's Spirit Fire, Gangplank's Cannon Barrage) have circles circumscribing their area, but friendly auras have very little indication of area, which usually causes allies to wander out, usually to their deaths.

Is it possible to implement a small ring around champions with auras such as Aegis of the Legion, Frozen Heart, Abyssal Scepter, or even around champions with natural auras like Soraka or Taric?

Obviously, this ought to be able to turn off on display options, but I think it would be worthwhile in indicating what actually happens in games. Team auras change the course of fights, and I think it would be unfortunate if we do not recognize that fact.

Tylerpb

11-10-2011

It seems like this would create a lot of visual clutter.

Void2258

11-11-2011

I would have to see this to be able to tell you if it is a problem or not. It all depends on execution, but in principle it could be helpful.