Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Thread for Curse Gaming Roster Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nivex30

10-21-2011

This team is nothing without Lapaka.

preparetobeowned

10-22-2011

Don't understand why you kicked him. He's one of the best jungles in na top 5 imo. He doesn't get along with you and sytko and other top players think sydtko sucks too. Eh maybe my opinion doesn't matter since im not a pro player but I thought i'd vent my opinion.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

10-22-2011

lapaka quit the team because he couldn't stand liquid and thought he was a bad player.
It was probably for the better, because lapaka could easily get a sweet deal in other teams, or make his own, and come back stronger. People move teams, remember when westrice was an OG TSM member then moved to EG? Doubelift ->Clg to Epik to CRS (lol), etc.

That being said CRS lineup confuses me. I've never seen SYDTKO do well in a lan and i have no idea who could jungle on that team. Crumbzz is a solid player though. He will be a good addition. He definitely repped it up when he was rollin with EG in IPL.

rangedcarry

10-23-2011

Quote:
Disaster:
lapaka quit the team because he couldn't stand liquid and thought he was a bad player.
It was probably for the better, because lapaka could easily get a sweet deal in other teams, or make his own, and come back stronger. People move teams, remember when westrice was an OG TSM member then moved to EG? Doubelift ->Clg to Epik to CRS (lol), etc.

That being said CRS lineup confuses me. I've never seen SYDTKO do well in a lan and i have no idea who could jungle on that team. Crumbzz is a solid player though. He will be a good addition. He definitely repped it up when he was rollin with EG in IPL.

Lapaka probably is and was a good player, he just has an awful attitude. Yes, you can join top teams will individual skill / ability, but with a ****ty attitude, you won't progress competitively, especially in a team-oriented game.

In other words, there's absolutely no chance that he will prosper in any other team, especially if there is -some- scapegoat or -some- support player that he can get mad at. In solo queue, you can be an ******* & still win games, but in tournament play, it's just not the same.

Llamia

10-23-2011

Soo now who's support out of minor curiosity?

AdziiMate

10-23-2011

Lapaka > Crs

GunnaGitcha

10-23-2011

I'll be honest, I liked Lapaka as a jungler, but not a player/person as a whole. From what I've seen his attitude is horrendous.

inotdance

10-23-2011

thank god they got rid of that ******

tC 00

10-23-2011

you guys think you're cool by sticking up for the black guy but in truth you're just being racist yourselves. if they had kicked pobelter the tiny asian kid i bet everyone would be laughing. it's quite pathetic honestly. lapaka was a good jungler but couldn't pull it off at the top level. I think the new Curse will be weaker at first due to lack of jungler experience but give them some time and they might come out stronger

Narogsun

10-23-2011

alpaka , google it