Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Thread for Curse Gaming Roster Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innerjo

10-20-2011

Wait so let me get this straight.... you kick Lapaka who without a doubt is one of the top junglers in NA and the worst support becomes the team manager. And SYDTKO is now on the main team, **** bro brb losing mid vs Atlanta and blaming lvl 1 play iniated by Liquid and a good dragon call by Lapaka?

New meta btw guys: 50 minute deathcaps new OP

wqqqqwrt

10-20-2011

a single tear is shed for jsura

Lord Excellent

10-20-2011

I play the Racism card.

iwantattention

10-20-2011

i think you guys made a mistake you need to replace doublelift and not lapaka, lift is good but compared to the top ad carries he doesnt cut it. and now i feel bad i was making fun of jsura for being crs cheerleader and now he cant even fulfill that role h4h4h4 jk i dont feel bad

NPCDoran

10-20-2011

hmm, now that i think about it, dunno if u will do well with sydtko being on main roster

SpEEEdyyy

10-20-2011

so, who is the jungler and support in crs now

Doctor Fabulous

10-20-2011

When did Crumbzz leave EG?

Bittersteel

10-20-2011

I can't understand why people are supporting Lapaka here. Liquid created this team, and puts himself as sub. Now that's a classy thing to do. Lapaka on the other hand makes a topic to simply bash on Liquid and call him a bad player.

Your call on the more classy person, community.

Freeze3371

10-20-2011

hah people are so gay for lapaka...

Freeze3371

10-20-2011

Quote:
innerjo:
Wait so let me get this straight.... you kick Lapaka who without a doubt is one of the top junglers in NA and the worst support becomes the team manager. And SYDTKO is now on the main team, **** bro brb losing mid vs Atlanta and blaming lvl 1 play iniated by Liquid and a good dragon call by Lapaka?

New meta btw guys: 50 minute deathcaps new OP

I think you need to get on his level.