LEAGUE OF LEAGENDS has been bad lately

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erre malote

10-18-2011

Hey Riot games, those "ranked" match are a joke it is just impossible to win when you always are paired with people who disconnects or just dont know how to play... I think you guys should stop trying to make so much advertising of the game and focus more on the improvements because now you have so many people that you cant control it.

i have been playing for at least 1 year and 6 months and when someone leaves a ranked it is very depressing because you lose X rate of your points automatically without even playing on a fair match. If you care for the game a little try to fix a way that only even matches count...

Tritotamar

10-18-2011

I was under the impression that they forgave losses where one of your teammates is DC'd for a considerable portion of it.

Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Vanillacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

How could Riot ever fix that problem?
1. You need 10 people to play this game. That is a lot of people. People are bound to DC due to ( put all the reasons here)
2. Riot cannot compensate for an AFK player, people will take advantage of this. Start losing? just leave. Riot will compensate because someone left.
3. You play ranked at your own risk, don't like it? Do not play it.
Stop blaming Riot when it's the players fault.

@Tritotamar
they forgive losses during server lag/issues.

BuffyMonkeyDx

10-19-2011

People that are good enough can always carry them self out.......
4v5 is not that hard in elo hell bro

atsmith893

10-19-2011

Found this post by an author who seems to teeter between slightly amusing and slightly annoying, but it sums it up pretty well... I'm betting this author guy is incredibly good looking too, but back on point...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=lleh+ole

No matter how many people disconnect or don't know how to play, the odds of your team getting those players compared to your opponents getting them is 50/50. You may feel like it "always" happens to you, but guess what it? It doesn't.

Many of the top rated players were able to get out of "elo hell" relatively quickly and even do the same for their alternate accounts. They also did it a second time after the elo system reset.

Some champions are able to carry teams to victory... I have played ap shaco and been positive in the double digits, didn't matter. Maybe you main support champs, well with the lack of farm you get through the game and gold you drop on wards I bet you are unable to carry as well.

Try learning to play roles that have the ability to carry low level teams and try helping yoru team.

If your top lane keeps overextending and dying, instead of telling him how bad he is for not buying that ward, buy one for him. Sure you are down some gold, but in the end you are helping him not feed and helping him be a better player.

Lead by example good sir.

Reshoku

10-19-2011

I think a good way to fix this would be:

If a summoner on your team leaves and is gone at the end of the game - don't reduce the teams elo. Reduce the leavers, still, but don't make the team suffer for it. At the very least, have it reduced by a minor amount (5-10 or something).

I think that would be a good fix.

Millitant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

My Idea was to have a noobie elo then and expert elo.
Say you want to play ranked and you are paired with others that are learning to play ranked.
You are probably gonna get some bad teams.
but lets say you reach a certain elo like ex: 1500 now you can start to play expert ranked.

I Be Static

10-19-2011

Now people have been coming to N.A server from EU or Central American. The Brazilians speak Portugeese and it really get's annoying when you tell the to go top or bottom. -___-

Saiyushu

10-19-2011

Nonetheless, it is frustrating for players when they have a leaver on their team. I think the better idea would be to make the winning team gain half elo, leaver's team lose no elo, and have the leaver lose double/triple elo.

Although this is abusable in a full arranged system, this is solo Queue and it is unlikely a player would be willing to lose double/triple elo just for his duo Q partner.

WeepingLily

10-19-2011

I do not understand. It seems that everyone is losing in Ranked matches. If everyone is losing, then who is winning? O_O