Livestream/Procaster Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KungPaoChicken

06-16-2010

So was wondering if anyone with a livestream channel knows how to solve my issues.

Im using procaster to broadcast with, ill start up procaster and then set it to "game" then start up LoL and ill start broadcasting either at the loading screen or after weve loaded(it does the same thing either way), as soon as i start broadcasting it minimizes LoL, when i try to bring it back up the screen is completely black but everything seems to work, i can hear everything, i can move and taunt and etc etc, just cant see what im doing.

Ive tried messing with the various settings under preferences ive tried running it on low quality and other things, nothings seemed to work. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA, KPC

Ardesawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

Mine just freezes now.
Bump, someone help us.

Ardesawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

fuzzysquirrel

01-21-2011

yea every time procaster is open, it crashes league of legends. It worked before but after the last patch... poof once the process is hooked it drops.

wjones

06-04-2011

Anyone figure out how to fix this?