Easy way to get IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shriek

06-16-2010

Is there a fast way to get IP? I'm level 10 and I only JUST reached 3k. I'm saving up to buy Ezreal atm, as of the moment, i'm just doing 3v3 without any arranged teams, since I find that I do alot better when I play alone, is this a good way to get cahs?

R66Y

06-16-2010

There is a penalty for playing on Twisted Treeline vs. Summoners Rift (-30% I believe). HOwever, SR games tend to take longer.

There is really no way to rush IP. Just play as much as you can and try to atleast get 1 win every day to get your First Win of the Day bonus. If you really want to, you can purchase an IP boost with real money when you have time to play a lot of games.

wR Veritas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

If you're in a rush to get IP, the most efficient way is to get the First Win of the Day bonus on Summoner's Rift. Twisted Treeline is fine too, you will just get less but it's better than no bonus. After that, the next most efficient way is actually to "grind" Summoner's Rift practice games. You will get 51 IP per game and you should finish in about 15-20 minutes each. Keep in mind that this method can get pretty boring and you are limited to 4 practice games everyday. On the plus side, you can work on last shotting.

In my opinion, just play the game and enjoy it naturally. If it gets grindy for you, change up your champion selection and vary it up. You'll eventually hit that 6300 IP mark. Keep in mind you should take the chance to try out Ezreal before you purchase him.

Righteousness

06-18-2010

You can play bot games on SR for 50 IP a win. Make sure you have 5v5 and the game lasts 15 minutes or longer though, otherwise you wont get the IP. I think there might be a daily limit to this, but not exactly sure how many. Also in normal games i find that Summoners Rift is better that TT for cash, though if you excel at TT than go for it.

draykshaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

grinding the SR bot games are good i get about 71 ip per match and they go for about 20mins, and as iv found out from trying there is no limit that i have made it to. and i played like 5 bot games in a row with no problems and a few later on all on the same day. so get grinding it works well.

ShadyGrave

01-16-2011

after level 10, limited to 6 practice games.
teams must be even be it 1v1, 2v2 5v5 etc.
must go on longer than 11 minutes.
70 ip a win.

dont recommend without playing real games, or you will just get stomped cause you dont learn nuttin from bots.

Haen

01-16-2011

Until level 10 you can play an infinite amount of bot games and still get rewards. I believe after that the limit is 6. Your best bet on doing this is 1v1 as you should be able to beat the computer in about 15-20 minutes. Of course also make sure you always get your first win of the day bonus as well. You can't get those in custom games.

Mr Zafrada

01-16-2011

You can play up to 6 bot games (IP farms) Win in 11 minutes,

70 IP per game

you can earn 420 IP a day playing 1~ hour a day (11 minutes, 6 IP farms, 70 IP)

If you play just one normal game (and win) 250 IP.

If you are lucky enough playing 2 hours you can earn 670 IP a day.

MazoMackz

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyGrave View Post
after level 10, limited to 6 practice games.
teams must be even be it 1v1, 2v2 5v5 etc.
must go on longer than 11 minutes.
70 ip a win.

dont recommend without playing real games, or you will just get stomped cause you dont learn nuttin from bots.
If it's 1v1

are the rewards still the same as 5v5?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-17-2011

Yes, the only thing that matters re team sizes is the map (TT v SR) and even teams.