Heimerdinger Runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocky14

06-16-2010

Hi guys! I have some questions about this hero (Hei). Do my runes affect my turrets? I mean, I have:
- 8,4% crit chance
-13% attack speed
- 13% crit damage

So, my turrets have this advantage too?

And well, I also want to know which are the best runes for an AP Heimerdinger.. ability power? magic penetration? mana regen?

Thank you all guys!

Whom

06-16-2010

Nope. Turret damage is magical, so increases to physical attacks don't affect them (neither does physical attack speed).

I personally go with magic pen marks, magic regen per level seals, cooldown reduction glyphs, and flat HP quints for Heimer. If you plan on getting a CDR item or are confident that you can keep golem buff up most of the time, you might want to use AP glyphs instead.

Edit: Dang, you're on quite the winning streak with Heimer. Have you been getting all those wins playing with physical runes?

Rocky14

06-16-2010

Yes I don't have any magical rune yet, but im going to buy some of them or maybe a new hero (i have 5200 ip). I have won at least 13 of my last 15 games with Hei, but most of them with my premade

Thanks for the help dude

Lysdexic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

Mark: Magic Penetration (Flat)
Seal: I use Dodge seals on every hero but I could see viability of mana regen at early game (I don't use clarity)
Glyph: Cooldown Reduction (Flat)
Quint: Health / Cooldown Reduction

Foijerqerfgoerk

06-16-2010

There isn't scaling magic pen, btw.

Magic penetration for reds. Not even up for debate.

Magic regen/scaling per level for yellows. It makes a huge difference. Really. I don't run clarity, so this is big for me. If you are running clarity, feel free to put your choice in here, but nothing else is that great for heimer.

Flat cooldowns for blue. Unless you are planning on running 9% in masteries and grabbing a codex, I can't imagine anything better. Cooldown is so good for heimer its rediculous.

Flat cooldowns for quints. I haven't seen this from anyone else, but this means you don't need any cooldown items to have capped cooldown at 16. Again, cooldown is amazing for heimer. I don't have problems early game though, so players that do should consider flat health quints.

Cheers

DMG1

06-16-2010

There are a few different rune sheets you could use. Some people try a full AP runesheet and like it (early game it makes you push and defend like a monster.) There's also mixed sheets with Flat CDR, Magic Pen, AP, etc. For the most part, you wanna focus on AP, flat CDR, and Magic Pen. Most other things are not needed on him. Flat health maybe if you are gonna have to 1 v 2 a side lane, but otherwise you probably shouldn't need it with good play.