Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the dusk be white!?

Yes 11598 93.08%
No 860 6.9%
Voters 12460 .

Poll: Haunting Nocturne White dusk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edeus Te

10-19-2011

Only thing stopping me from buying the skin is the dusk colour

You guys agree?

Edit: Already 230 Votes and 94.62% Yes !! Keep it going!
The only reason why I think people would vote no is because they hate Nocturne xD
Edit 2: I guess it doesn't have to be white, can be orange/greenish white too since is halloween!
Edit 3: Where is that Big Fat Riot Logo i'm looking for Gogogo keep bumping and asking the Riot team to change it <3
WOW!! Already at 1k yes votes !! Come on Riot !!
Edit: Imo a riot member should say something because there are so many posts with people saying to change the particles ! This petition will keep going on until it is changed!! Muwahahah ! <3 Riot for the short downtime today though !
Edit: 4k Votes! Riot listen to the community and thanks for supporting this people !
We're at 100 pages ! Maybe another 100 more and there will be a change?
This is growing faster than the Xerath skin change thread!

Edit: We should set a goal! If we get over 9000 votes for yes it should be changed right away or something xDDD
Edit: I know changing this will bring Riot alot of problems but 5500 votes in a day saying to change something so small!?
I think is a good way to show that Riot is listening to the players and it'll be a good relieve for us to keep supporting the game by buying RP XD
Edit: This thread is getting huge! So many views and post in a day ! Keep supporting this !
Edit: Holy ***t There's already 7000 yes votes, maybe 9001 isn't really impossible to reach! Keep it up !
Edit: Over 300 page of posts ! Come on Riot...something has to be said/done !

Edit: Mmmm almost 400 pages and we're almost over 9000 yes votes!! Keep going! if Riot doesn't respond after 9000 votes, I'll be a sad panda
Edit: I'm hoping when it hits 9001, a red post would appear saying, "Change Complete."

Edit: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!! Better do something Riot....or there's going to be a riot!
Edit: I'm going to start (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ !!! AT Least say something Riot!! Like a surprise for 27th? =]
Edit: Wow over 10000!!!! Didn't think this thread would get so big and I'm pretty sure Riot has seen it...just not answering for some reason
Last Edit: Thank you Riot for listening to the community ! Good job guys ! Kept the thread alive for so long =]

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/130/leagueoflegends20111026.jpg

Edit: I wonder who gagaters is

evolved86

10-19-2011

no i bought it already no regrets ghost nocturne for the win

DiveMePls

10-19-2011

Yes. I bought it and it's awesome, but it would be 10x more awesome with a white duskbringer

EDIT: C'mon Riot, over 100k views, over 9000 votes and still no answer?

EDIT2: HELL YEAH!

Edeus Te

10-19-2011

Let's get more polls and hopefully Riot sees this and change it =]

AzuMakii

10-19-2011

buying it today aswell ;D

Edit:

wow this post got big, i bought the skin wether it has wihte dusk or not it was worth my rp :P

EDIT:
YES RIOT WE LOVE U!! <3

AzuMakii

10-19-2011

btw is 975 right?

Edeus Te

10-19-2011

no 520 only!! Such a great skin too

Gurei Fullbuster

10-19-2011

Quote:
AzuMakii:
btw is 975 right?

No, it's 520.

Edit: Shen'd

Edit2: what color is his duskbringer with the skin now? Black?

Edit3: I think it should be gray or a grayish blue. White would be at least better than black though. (inb4racism)

Busty Demoness

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Currently, with the ghost skin it's still a black color. I was really hoping it'd be at least a grey.

Edit: Nocturne's little tail for a lower body is whitish. Such blasphemy that his Dusk is Black!

Edit 2: Make his ultimate create scary ghost noises too!

Yohash

10-19-2011

It's regular nocturne with a sheet over him. why would that change his dusk colour?