Should the dusk be white!?

Yes 11,586 93.13%
No 855 6.87%
Voters: 12441. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Haunting Nocturne White dusk

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteNov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Only thing stopping me from buying the skin is the dusk colour

You guys agree?

Edit: Already 230 Votes and 94.62% Yes !! Keep it going!
The only reason why I think people would vote no is because they hate Nocturne xD
Edit 2: I guess it doesn't have to be white, can be orange/greenish white too since is halloween!
Edit 3: Where is that Big Fat Riot Logo i'm looking for Gogogo keep bumping and asking the Riot team to change it <3
WOW!! Already at 1k yes votes !! Come on Riot !!
Edit: Imo a riot member should say something because there are so many posts with people saying to change the particles ! This petition will keep going on until it is changed!! Muwahahah ! <3 Riot for the short downtime today though !
Edit: 4k Votes! Riot listen to the community and thanks for supporting this people !
We're at 100 pages ! Maybe another 100 more and there will be a change?
This is growing faster than the Xerath skin change thread!

Edit: We should set a goal! If we get over 9000 votes for yes it should be changed right away or something xDDD
Edit: I know changing this will bring Riot alot of problems but 5500 votes in a day saying to change something so small!?
I think is a good way to show that Riot is listening to the players and it'll be a good relieve for us to keep supporting the game by buying RP XD
Edit: This thread is getting huge! So many views and post in a day ! Keep supporting this !
Edit: Holy ***t There's already 7000 yes votes, maybe 9001 isn't really impossible to reach! Keep it up !
Edit: Over 300 page of posts ! Come on Riot...something has to be said/done !

Edit: Mmmm almost 400 pages and we're almost over 9000 yes votes!! Keep going! if Riot doesn't respond after 9000 votes, I'll be a sad panda
Edit: I'm hoping when it hits 9001, a red post would appear saying, "Change Complete."

Edit: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!! Better do something Riot....or there's going to be a riot!
Edit: I'm going to start (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ !!! AT Least say something Riot!! Like a surprise for 27th? =]
Edit: Wow over 10000!!!! Didn't think this thread would get so big and I'm pretty sure Riot has seen it...just not answering for some reason
Last Edit: Thank you Riot for listening to the community ! Good job guys ! Kept the thread alive for so long =]

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1...ds20111026.jpg

Edit: I wonder who gagaters is

evolved86

10-19-2011

no i bought it already no regrets ghost nocturne for the win

DiveMePls

10-19-2011

Yes. I bought it and it's awesome, but it would be 10x more awesome with a white duskbringer

EDIT: C'mon Riot, over 100k views, over 9000 votes and still no answer?

EDIT2: HELL YEAH!

WhiteNov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Let's get more polls and hopefully Riot sees this and change it =]

AzuMakii

10-19-2011

buying it today aswell ;D

Edit:

wow this post got big, i bought the skin wether it has wihte dusk or not it was worth my rp :P

EDIT:
YES RIOT WE LOVE U!! <3

AzuMakii

10-19-2011

btw is 975 right?

WhiteNov

10-19-2011

no 520 only!! Such a great skin too

Gurei Fullbuster

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuMakii View Post
btw is 975 right?
No, it's 520.

Edit: Shen'd

Edit2: what color is his duskbringer with the skin now? Black?

Edit3: I think it should be gray or a grayish blue. White would be at least better than black though. (inb4racism)

Busty Demoness

10-19-2011

Currently, with the ghost skin it's still a black color. I was really hoping it'd be at least a grey.

Edit: Nocturne's little tail for a lower body is whitish. Such blasphemy that his Dusk is Black!

Edit 2: Make his ultimate create scary ghost noises too!

Yohash

10-19-2011

It's regular nocturne with a sheet over him. why would that change his dusk colour?