Lee Sin Build question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamfberserker

10-18-2011

For dominion, Lee Sin is really good I have seen. He has great mobility, and some pretty good dmg.. Question is, for dominion, is it better to get Atma's impaler and then stack HP/AD items? Like Phage -> Frozen Mallet, Warmogs etc? Or better to just go all out AD items like Bloodthirster(The dominion equiv), IE, and other AD items?

As far as boots go, I use the CDR boots for obvious reasons, and I change if needed. (Ex: Enemy team is all AP, I get the MR)

Any suggestions? I really like Lee Sin, he is super fun to play and can 1v2 people super easy if you utilize his abilities properly (Charging an ally for the bubble + armor buff then back to enemy for example)

Boomstick II

10-18-2011

I would suggest against CDR boots... I always go with merc treads on him because being CCed really hurts since you need to use your abilities. Plus, I tend to run out of energy at times, so CDR would just make that happen even more often. I may just be worse with energy control though, so go with what you'd like.

As for items, it's always good to build tanky and then some damage rather than straight up damage. That's my opinion anyway. Lee Sin doesn't have the "assassin-ness" to work with straight damage and no survivability as a melee champion. Someone like Talon can get away with straight damage, but I just don't feel that it works so well with Lee. So yes, going with the atma's route is probably smart.

A build that MAY work without going the frozenmallet/warmog's + atma's route would be:
-Merc treads
-Randuin's
-Trinity
-FoN/Banshee's
-Hextech/Stark's/Blood thirster/LW
- ""
If you build him this way, you still get a good amount of HP from the combination of randuin's, trinity, and maybe banshee's. BUT, you get more armor, the amazing active and proc from randuin's, and of course, trinity's procs. Not sure if you'd be able to afford all this on Dominion though, I rarely get to my full builds on that map.

Bamfberserker

10-18-2011

Yea I did notice the energy starvation, I guess Lee Sin is kinda like nasus, being a tankydps? More like a harasser/bruiser? I just am curious what kind of playstyle I should do with him. More aggresive? I do like to get behind them and kick them into my team =D

Dizturb3dwun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Dominion: Lee Sin: Phage -> Merc -> FM -> Atmas -> Warmogs -> Warmogs -> Warmogs. You will never die. You have 6500HP and 300AD. you hit like a freight train.

Dizturb3dwun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

...................__
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
bro fist

Bamfberserker

10-18-2011

What's FM? and If I could ever finish that build in Dominion.. XD