Nidalee Help Please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24 7 Dubstep

10-18-2011

I'm wondering what Nidalee's state of game is as of now.
- Is she still good or did she get nerf because I'm not seeing much high Elo players pick her up
- Is her team fight ability very weak or can she still do work with her cougar with the basic items
- Can she still solo top against people like Nasus
- Is she still viable in high level picks
- I wanna know everything I can because I'm 2 cheap to buy 2 halloween skin cause im off by a few RP unless they onsale champs and I dont wanna borrow cash from my friend lol.

iLegits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Nidalee is still amazing. I can usually 2v1 human form (Jav from far) does 1/2 life + and then when they try to escape I cougar them with sheen and it messes them up.

She is amazing in team fight's and has a very high heal. After level 18 I can usually heal for 500+ and others. She can 1v1 **** near any champ with no problems if used right.

24 7 Dubstep

10-18-2011

How is her current team fight ability, is it still cougar in and hope not to get annhilated or can she participate in teamfight by excluding spear toss and heal.

Wesu

10-18-2011

Nidalee is bad now. They made her heal cost too much mana, and it heals for about half of what it used to late game. Her traps no longer reveal stealth because of a bug. They took away her dodge, so she cannot make use of the nimbleness talent in defensive anymore, so she is worse at ricing and sidepushing (the only reason to pick her in the firstplace). her attack range is lower than most ranged, so she gets out harrassed/poked in solo top or mid now, and she can't sustain like she used to because of mana cost. She can't jungle, so that leaves her as a bot. She can't carry, because she drops off after lvl 11, so i guess you play her as a weak-sauce solo, or a not-so-great support now?

She is my fav champ of all time, but ****ed if she isn't terrible now T.T

Sorayai

10-18-2011

she is awesome in Dominion, though building tanky Hybrid has worked better for me than AP.

SR, she is pretty weak IMHO. teamfight presence is meh.

play her in Dominion as a tanky dps and you will probably have fun though =)

signed,
old school Nidalee player