Microsoft Visual C++ Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallanrus

10-18-2011

This error has been preventing me from playing LoL at all since the Xerath patch and I've literally tried everything including the following:

Reinstalling League of Legends
Reinstalling .Net Framework
Reinstalling Adobe Air
Reinstalling Drivers
Note: They were done in many different orders and combinations just to see if conflicts were happening

Even went as far as switching in a new hard drive, booting a clean version of Windows 7 64Bit and nothing as worked at all - I have been suspended twice for this crashing error and nothing I have done fixes it.

Attached is a screenshot of said error and my DxDiag, I would really appreciate this being fixed and possibly my second suspense lifted (Since it was due to this bug)

Vallanrus

10-19-2011

Bump, still having the issue.

Vallanrus

10-19-2011

Bump, same error is still happening after Graves patch.

Hllink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

wow lol uses Enet lib, really???

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-19-2011

Try reinstalling your C++ Redistributable, http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...s.aspx?id=8328

Vallanrus

10-19-2011

I tried that and it still gives the same error.

Awstyn

10-19-2011

I've had this problem with another game as well, My fix was to create a whole new user on my computer, Just create a new standard user and name it 'Gaming Name' or whatever you would like and then load the game up as Administrator on that user and then it should work fine, Sounds weird but hey it worked for me.

Vallanrus

10-19-2011

Issue resolved, Comodo Firewall/Protection had partially sandboxed the entire game without saying anything and even after putting it on the trusted files list.

Just add everything Comodo blocks to the trusted file list (Everything being the game files) and it should resolve the issue - it did for me.

antioj18

10-19-2011

this is really ****ing lame. install the new patch and i just keep loading to like 93% on the load screen with the characters and then microsoft visual c++ error

Leotongthelion

07-02-2013

i have this issue too