Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, seriously what the hell... How did you not catch this bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ojaz

10-18-2011

Quote:
Shini Laser:
Are you going to claim that isn't how it works for SR also? Because while it is gradual, the minions do get stronger over time.

No it's not.

They are stronger from the very start.

Go in game. Capture towers and compare first wave of minions. Minions on one side WILL be stronger than the other.

BurntWalrus

10-18-2011

uh those are heimers turrets.

Ojaz

10-18-2011

Quote:
ShouVertica:
uh those are heimers turrets.

NO
THEY
ARE
NOT

My god.... This community.

Shini Laser

10-18-2011

In the third picture, there is Heimer's turret. So, yeah. Otherwise, it is a mix of the effect of snowballing waves and the AI (which tends to target the first thing in range rather than cooperate on purpose).

So, please, hand over your tinfoil hat and man card. Yes, I asked for it, because every time I see you post on the forums, know what I see?

Ojaz

10-18-2011

So.

Yes.

You guys win. Riot I don't care about your bugs. Pointing out you have them. But your community is screwed up

Ojaz

10-18-2011

Quote:
Shini Laser:
In the third picture, there is Heimer's turret. So, yeah. Otherwise, it is a mix of the effect of snowballing waves and the AI (which tends to target the first thing in range rather than cooperate on purpose).

So, please, hand over your tinfoil hat and man card. Yes, I asked for it, because every time I see you post on the forums, know what I see?

Doesn't matter what you see.

Sv3nt3k

10-18-2011

He's talking about the minions stats; his minions versus the enemy minions. There's a difference in stats to where one is stronger than the other.

However, one thing related to the difference in minion stats is that the team with less capture points, their minions have better stats than the winning team, based on the pictures you provided. And as I recall, someone already mentioned that in this thread. I don't see how this is a bug; it seems like a game mechanic. If you're losing in capture nodes, your minions are slightly stronger to help push the enemy minion wave.

EDIT:

Quote:
Sykah:
Your team is winning. Enemy minions are given pushing advantage. How is this a bug?

^There it is, it was already mentioned. I didn't have to repeat myself

KarafromKrypton

10-18-2011

Werent you quitting this game a month ago?

alvalla

10-18-2011

Quote:
Ojaz:
How did you not catch this bug in testing?

Top left of all screenshots. Compare their minions to mine.

ojaz why are you still here ? no one likes you and your dumb as hell,

minions get stronger over time so since your minion wave spawned earlier and had to travel the newer wave minion is slightly stronger,

this isnt a bug, ojaz is just a stupid raging noob that has no idea how game mechanics work.

even level 1s that played tutorial know that minions get stronger over time.

ojaz just uninstall like you always say you are and get out of here already

haaaaaaaalp

10-18-2011

So just played a game of dominion. The first melee creep i had bot lane definately had more damage than the first melee creep the other team had bot lane.