The MapHack Effect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frearthandox

09-24-2009

I would like to see an option that you could turn on/off yourself to where it would show your allies picture with their current healthbar/manabar displayed so you could know if someone in the other lane is in trouble or know if you and your team should run from a battle just by glancing at your support hero's mana bar.

I call it the maphack effect because in DotA if you were maphacking it would have the enemies picture and health located on the side. I think having your enemies health and mana could be a good idea but I just don't like the idea of always seeing your enemy's health, or your enemy seeing yours.

Also this could help reduce visual clutter in large fights. If your teammates health and mana are always displayed vertically on the left(personal suggestion) you could then chose to remove or leave their floating hp/mana bar which would allow you to see more of the battle.

Black Mongoose

09-24-2009

I like seeing everyone's health it helps you figure out if the fights worth fighting. A good notification system if your teamate goes under half or a quarter health would be nice or even a ping on the mini-map if your teammate gets attacked by another champion.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2009

+1

I support this idea. Kind of like party frames right? Except that you can toggle them on/off? Yes, please!

zerfman

09-24-2009

I agree. Definitely have allied picture health and mana bars. But definitely not enemy's. also i like the idea of a ping on the map when an ally is attacked.

EVILTeddy

09-26-2009

In WC3 when someone your enemy attacked your buildings, you could press [SPACE BAR] and it focus your screen to the exact point that happens. Here you cant because space is for the hero ... but I would a like a key that I can press when a building is under attack.

Alles HP bars, hopefully, they can be turn on/off, because the screen might be too small to include many things.

Dargonaut

09-29-2009

Team party frames is the only thing that I've seen in HoN videos that I wish LoL had.