[Champion Concept] Spike, The KoS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reshi

10-18-2011

Change log
- Armor concept image!
- Added Lore, finally xD
- Passive and Ultimate major change
- Incremented ultimate
- Changes on W, E and R
- Passive reworked.

Hello people, I hope all of you enjoy it and help me, giving support and construct criticism to make this champion, Spike, be on a future update. Thanks for your attention xD

Spike, The Blood Avenger

Quote:
Lore

Behind every murderer there is always an avenger.

Spike and Eliza were monster hunters. Spike was a gentle man, he really loved his job and most of all his wife, Eliza. She was a healer and a lovely woman. But everything has changed since Vladimir has murdered Eliza. Spike became insane for revenge and had left everything behind, his home, his honor and his heart and for these reasons, he have searched for power, a power strong enough to kill his enemy.

P.S.: I'm working on it!
Quote:
Passive
Blood Stakes

Each melee attack has a chance of 5% to place a stake counter on his victim, each counter will detonate after 3 sec dealing magic damage based on the victim's health, 3% of max health, to the victim and his around allies. Enemies with a stake counter will have healing effects on them reduced by 5% for each counter.
Explosion radius: 150

Q
Heartseeker

Spike throws 8 stakes of blood, divided in two times( 4 and 4), in a cone, impaled enemies will get a stake counter for each hit.
Cooldown: 30 / 25 / 20 / 15 / 10 seconds
Cone Width: 40.0
Range: 1000
Cost: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 health
Magic Damage per stake: 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 (+0.6 (13% of Spike max health without itens + 2% from itens)) or (+ 0.8 per ability power)

W
Spike Ball Trap

Places a ball of bloody stakes on the ground. When an enemy falls in the trap the ball will stick on him/her and after 2 sec it will detonate dealing magic damage and releasing 5 or 6 Stakes, enemies hit by a stake will get a stake counter, around it.
Note: If the enemy teleport in the moment of the explosion there is a chance of him be hit by a stake.
Cost: 30/40/50/60/70 health
Cooldown: 30 / 27 / 23 / 20 / 17 seconds
Magical Damage: 90 / 110 / 130 / 150 / 170 (+0.5 ( 5% of Spike max health without itens + 1% from itens)) or (+ 0.7 per ability power)

E
Blood Armor / Blur

Armor mode, Passive
A part of his blood will turn into an armor that grants him 5/6/7/8/10% of damage reduction
Armor concept:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&d=1319122188
Blur, Toggle
Spike will disperse his own armor to deal magic damage to enemies around him and reduce their precision by 1% for each 5% missing health on Spike.
Cost: 10/20/30/40/50 health per sec
Radius of AoE: 300
Magical Damage per sec: 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 (+0.5 ( 5% of Spike max health without itens + 1% from itens)) or (+ 0.8 per ability power)

R
Vampire bite

Teleports behind target enemy, biting him/her and drain his blood, 100% of the damage. For 1.5 seconds, the victim will auto-attack an random target and if he uses an ability it will have the same effect*.
Range: 500
Cost: 100 / 150 / 200 health
Cooldown: 90 / 75 / 60 seconds
Magic Damage: 150 / 200 / 250 (+0.8 (13% of Spike max health without itens + 3% from itens)) or (+ 1 per ability power)

*Suggested by Bigg Fuddgee xD
Quote:

Stats
Health: 490 (+ 100)
Damage: 52 (+ 3.5)
Magic Resist: 30 (+ 1.25)
Health Regen: 7 (+ 0.8)
Armor: 16 (+ 3)
Attack Speed: 0.680 (+ 2.6%)
Move Speed: 315
Mana: N/A
Mana Regen: N/A

Attributes: Fighter, Mage, Melee
Quote:
Speech:

Upon selection:
“Just don't get in my way”

Taunt:
“Just another stone on my path ...”

Joke:
“Hmm, your blood smells so tasty!”

Walking:
Don't know yet!
See also:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post16344845

Thanks for your attention,
Reshi

Reshi

10-21-2011

Lore, finally xD

Villanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Alright, let's see what we got:

Lore needs help. (But you already knew that. )

at full stacks, the passive nets you a free 12.5% damage and health. That's kind of powerful. The concept is fine, but I would reduce the numbers, since it's just his innate.

Q and W seem fine to me.

I'm assuming the leeching part is their health going to you, correct?

Also, the E give them a 25% chance to miss? Not bad at all.

Not sure whether to label the ultimate OP or not, since it's true damage, with 100% lifesteal. However, it winds up dealing 600 damage ,total, and doesn't scale. 600 damage is the amount of damage a level 3 teemo shroom deals in 4 seconds, your ult does it in half time. I don't know what you would like to do with this ability, but I would buff it somehow, while not making it overpowered. (I like the idea of the double suppress, I have a similar ability on my newest champion myself.)

Overall, it's a good start, I can't give you any advice on numbers, because if my champions are proof, then I really suck with them. (Almost all of the entries in my changelogs are number adjustments) Anyway, keep at it, you're off to a solid start here.

Thayen

10-21-2011

This char is neat, Lore needs work, but it seems more like vlad's apprentice/a fellow student who wants to get revenge on vlad for what he did during their training. Vlad's never even been to demacia if I remember right.

The abilities all seem pretty good and fair.

To clarify, e gives a miss chance but not a blind? Cool.

Also I'm assuming the traps and final give him health based on the damage?

the E and the w might overlap a bit, but I can see them being used differently so it's ok I guess.

Over all pretty good, needs some work.

Reshi

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villanova View Post
Alright, let's see what we got:

Lore needs help. (But you already knew that. )

at full stacks, the passive nets you a free 12.5% damage and health. That's kind of powerful. The concept is fine, but I would reduce the numbers, since it's just his innate.

Q and W seem fine to me.

I'm assuming the leeching part is their health going to you, correct?
Yeah, only himself xD

Also, the E give them a 25% chance to miss? Not bad at all.

Not sure whether to label the ultimate OP or not, since it's true damage, with 100% lifesteal. However, it winds up dealing 600 damage ,total, and doesn't scale. 600 damage is the amount of damage a level 3 teemo shroom deals in 4 seconds, your ult does it in half time. I don't know what you would like to do with this ability, but I would buff it somehow, while not making it overpowered. (I like the idea of the double suppress, I have a similar ability on my newest champion myself.)

Overall, it's a good start, I can't give you any advice on numbers, because if my champions are proof, then I really suck with them. (Almost all of the entries in my changelogs are number adjustments) Anyway, keep at it, you're off to a solid start here.

Thank you for your post!

Yeah, I'll work hard on the lore because I want something tragic and interesting xD

I think the "Q" ability is really fine but I'm not shure about it.

The "W" I just added a new option to see what's better.

The "E" I debuffed it just a little.

About "R" I'm a little lost here, I want something powerfull with a high cost for a high return, just like the champion.

Anyway, thanks again.

Reshi

P.s.: I'm terrible with numbers too xD

Reshi

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thayen View Post
This char is neat, Lore needs work, but it seems more like vlad's apprentice/a fellow student who wants to get revenge on vlad for what he did during their training. Vlad's never even been to demacia if I remember right.

The abilities all seem pretty good and fair.

To clarify, e gives a miss chance but not a blind? Cool.

Also I'm assuming the traps and final give him health based on the damage?

the E and the w might overlap a bit, but I can see them being used differently so it's ok I guess.

Over all pretty good, needs some work.
Hi, thanks for your post.

Yeah, I'll work hard on the lore. Just like I said to Villanova, I want something "special" xD
Note: Maybe I'll make him an apprentice/a fellow student, this is interesting.

I think a aoe blind is too much but I still wanted a chance to reduce enemies precision, that's why I came with that ^^

About the trap, I just posted a new option, maybe I will make a major change on it.

Thanks again,
Reshi

Reshi

10-24-2011

Bump!

Reshi

10-25-2011

Now the damage abilities are based on maximum health!

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

The passive would have been great, but with dominion out you will die often D=

The QWE all seem unique and good but the damage may be low. and seeing your comment...you can just stack warmongs 4 times,get an atmas, and some boots and the damage scale on this might be insane.

the R, sounds fine but it sounds just like warwick, like everything sounds like him.

Reshi

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Fuddgee View Post
The passive would have been great, but with dominion out you will die often D=

The QWE all seem unique and good but the damage may be low. and seeing your comment...you can just stack warmongs 4 times,get an atmas, and some boots and the damage scale on this might be insane.

the R, sounds fine but it sounds just like warwick, like everything sounds like him.
Hi, thanks for your feedback!

I changed the damage calculation a little bit, take a look. Is it less insane now?

I made a major change on R ability. Thanks for the advise.

Thanks again,
Reshi