Is there any other tank that can carry as hard as Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

windrixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Irelia's base damage is insane once you hit sheen. No need for AD or AP on her beyond Triforce. Just grab Triforce and build tank. Nasus is also like Irelia, but endgame with enough farm his Q is ridiculous with just Triforce.

Amumu has one of the best teamfight ults in the game, but other than that he sucks. Slow jungler, horrible laning, mediocre damage. It's just that huge stun; he can't carry (he needs teammates to kill the enemy lol).

Guntermench

10-20-2011

I would have to say Galio is one of the best tanks in the game, especially against AP heavy teams.

Turtus

10-20-2011

In my team, i almost always play singed tank, but if im not, then my friend plays garen tank and she do it very good pushing and tanking.

UbberTengen

10-26-2011

Malphite

Irelia isnt a tank neither.

Galen Tome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbberTengen View Post
Malphite

Irelia isnt a tank neither.
I agree. Irelia doesn't count as a full tank, but as one of the tankyest bruisers.
Malphite can deal tons of damage when played and build right, especially if he is solo top, or even jungling. He and Cho'Gath would be the top contenders in my mind for full-tanks who can carry hard.

PS
If you're wondering what solo top or jungle malphite would look like, you can learn about it here:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ncluded-121976
This is PsiGuard's complete guide for playing Malphite. Be sure to leave feedback if you use the guide.

magicalpotatoguy

10-27-2011

Garen can carry hard early game and late game you can spin on their spawn pad for 30 seconds or so without dying

FowD8

10-27-2011

Nasus is an incredibly strong off-tank if you farm his Q high enough... i've gotten his Q's bonus damage to 300, not including base damage on a full-tank gear Nasus, he just simply raped.. makes enemy turrets QQ

SentinelOfPain

10-27-2011

Master Yi. It doesn't make any sense, but it's true. He will make your ass bleed.

Lt Verse

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Cho works really well as both full tank and ap tank, if cho gets solo top, its easy to get tanky fast.

BeatRushVII

10-27-2011

As said before, nasus. If you farm his q religiously from level one by the time your 18 you can take 3/4 of peoples health with just Q+auto attack with trinity proc. Hes bulky as hell with his R and obliterates health, WAY faster than singed. I love playing with a good nasu