Is there any other tank that can carry as hard as Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

See title.

EmpReb

10-18-2011

Irelia.... not kidding either.... Go look up the best irelia bulid on mobafire and you will see she is pretty much a late game carry tank one woman army but that if she is allowed to get Triforce, Mercs, and Guardins Angel before the 25 min mark.

TimmyPage

10-18-2011

I find Cho can too, at least if he's build similar to singed (AP Bruiser with ROA, or forgoing that for a deathcap). It's easy to carry your team when you have 300 health, 250 in your resistances and start every teamfight by one-shotting their carry.

PLEEEEASE

10-18-2011

Rammus?? I have always seen his as a super anti-carry and against the right team comp he can defonatly win games

Mr AIex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpReb View Post
Irelia.... not kidding either.... Go look up the best irelia bulid on mobafire and you will see she is pretty much a late game carry tank one woman army but that if she is allowed to get Triforce, Mercs, and Guardins Angel before the 25 min mark.
Irelia is THE carry tank as far as I'm concerned. She doesn't start as tanky as Singed but in mid to late game she has so many things that make her better than Singed. I've also played with some pretty scary Leona players but I think that's down to Summoner skill, not the champion themselves.

iMaxis

10-18-2011

Pre-Nerf Mordekaiser, Rest in peace

bonghitsforjesus

10-18-2011

why has this not been said yet? jungle amumu wins games

FlongerDonger

10-19-2011

umm well if you know how to play her Leona can carry but not as well as anyother tank like singed, But ammumu and Rammus are two contenders for it

Argotto

10-19-2011

Amumu carries way harder than any tank in the game, hands down. No other tank can hope to make as much a difference as him.

donkeykong98123

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaxis View Post
Pre-Nerf Mordekaiser, Rest in peace
well for one, mordekaiser is not and never was a tank >.> just because he has a shield that doesn't mean he's tank. but he's a decent pusher. kill someone then you go in first so the tower hits you, then send your new pet champion to hit the tower regenerating your shield as you take down a tower, better to make an AD carry your pet if possible. not an AP as you won't push fast enough to take down the tower within the duration of children of the grave.